True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and enjoyable days at work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: staff, brand, pay
Cons: short breaks, pay
A typical day at work was making our selling goals but co workers and management made it enjoyable and less stressful. The hardest part of the job was not getting a sell even when you did your best. I learned how to deal with different situations when it comes to customers and just stay positive.
Growing Company
Key Holder/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: growing company, great benefits
Cons: commission reliant, too much responsibilities
Behind all the neatly folded jeans, there is constant training focused on building the associates as well as the constant upkeep of the products. Working in a small store, I realized that although I was signed on as a Key Holder, I took upon responsibilities of that of an Assistant Manager. In a commission based environment, your individual sales determines – more... your paycheck. Given the increase of responsibilities, it is important to make time to create your sales. The challenge here lies in finding the balance of completing given tasks within a certain time frame, ensuring that your own staff also has the opportunity to sell, all of which is ensuring there is a high morale maintained in the store. – less
Good energy and team but flaws
Sales Associate / Floor Setter / Cashier (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TexasFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: work=$, discounts, it's a job
Cons: few co-workers, rude customers, hours.
I come to work, and that's what I do. A typical day to me is having to have met my expectations whether they are reachable or not considering my terrible scheduling.. But what I have learned is that it is retail, and my first retail job at that. The Brand in it self is great, to me they mean a good premium american brand to me that is supported by a – more... mass following of denim-heads.
Co-workers I work with are great, the 80% of them that is. I'm upset with some of the managing and how they act towards the Co-workers doing the real work vs. them being uptight and so power hungry.
The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with some of the Managers which is not only me because there are multiple employees quitting because of them.
The most enjoyment I receive at work is helping others, story of my life. Whether it be to help a customer to find some awesome jeans or an outfit for that night so they can look good to helping one of my coworkers by getting them some food or medicine cause they aren't feeling well, Broad subject for myself.
But I enjoy it, the people, the stories, and the new faces I get to see coming into the location. – less
Terrible job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLDecember 5, 2012
Pros: good discount
Cons: unprofessional management
Barely any hours. Unprofessional management. Immature staff. Your checks aren't even half enough to buy the product. Do not expect any checks over $150 per week. This is only good for highschool kids and people looking for only a LITTLE extra cash. I recieved an award for top sales and didn't even get a raise.
fun retail job for a part time seeker
Sales (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJNovember 19, 2012
its a great company to work for, sales quota , customer service
A client based clothing store with a rich culture.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILSeptember 21, 2012
A store with below average traffic. the store is not design for heavy traffic but more so designed for one on one clientele an a intimate knowledge of the product. The co- workers are very fashionable and hip to pop culture. Everyone loved working there and we all got along great.
Cool overall
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Glendale, CAAugust 31, 2012
Very cool workplace, relaxed, and fun. Management is usually very motivating. Hardest part of the job would be the overwork for the underpay. The easiest would be that it's just another retail job.
Fun workplace
Assistant Store manager (Current Employee), Wrentham, MAJune 22, 2012
If you work hard you will get to the places that you want too. They love to promote within. Fun customers and fun staff, great product and love that they are american made

About True Religion Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

True Religion Brand Jeans Photos