True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
New ownership has been productive with bringing the employees together to celebrate various holidays.
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Vernon, CAMay 7, 2014
Pros: the great things about the company is that we receive a holiday bonus yearly, we accumulate vacation time weekly, we have a ping pong table, we have a nice lunch room with a t.v., we have great holiday parties.
Cons: there is no room for growth within the company.
A typical day at TRBJ for me is checking and answering my emails from sales, management and customers. Running reports to check availability of product to ensure my orders are filled. Working with the credit team to resolve possible credit issues with my accounts, to ensure the orders are released and shipped in a timely manner. Pull and Process EDI – more... Orders for my .com accounts. Processing and auditing sales orders. Working with the allocation and shipping team on product picking and shipping. Running various reports throughout the day.

I have a wonderful bond with my colleagues. The most difficult part of the job would be going to work daily and knowing there is no room for growth within the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to get recognition from my customers and sales reps about what a great job I do. I enjoy working with and resolving any all issues that are presented to me. – less
Semi-productive yet fun work environment with personable managers.
Stock Associate (Current Employee), Aurora, ILApril 25, 2014
Pros: flexible managers
Cons: very short breaks, no job security
A typical day of work at True Religion consisted of regulating incoming and outgoing transfers of shipment. I would process the shipment and either back-stock the product or move it onto the sales floor for replenishment. Most of my time was spent in the stock room processing shipment. I learned how to apply different methods in order to increase my – more... efficiency in the stock room. My co-workers, for the most part, were very friendly. Management seemed a bit unprofessional at times, but that forced us to work with each other even more in order to reach goals. My hardest part of the job was preparing for floor sets. Because my store location is such a low-volume store, there were only a few of us on the stock team. This forced us to have to move faster and more efficiently if we wanted to be successful. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the different types of denim and extending my product knowledge. – less
Great Retail Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Great Retail Company. Challenges and growth opportunities daily
Interesting environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), BostonMarch 25, 2014
Full time sales associate. Easy hours and interesting managers. Would definitely recommend.
N/A
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: upper managment
The most enjoyable part of working here was the commission checks, and working with a fun in-store staff.
Fun, fast paced work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAFebruary 13, 2014
-great management
-customer focused selling culture
-awesome people
-competitive salary
Collection Representative
Children's wear Account Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Collections in Litigation Department responsible for obtaining insurance claim balance ordered by California Courts. Brought delinquent backlog from 75% to 45% paid.
Great for your first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), N/AJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: great associates
Cons: the true trend is leaving
The store managers are amazing! They really look out for their employees. The DM’s need some work very poor communication and corporate is not proficient.
busy, fast paced and fun environment
Stocking / Customer service (Current Employee), San Ysidro, CADecember 11, 2013
Pros: fun environment, good people
Cons: short brakes
really busy, people always coming in and unfolding as they search through the piles of clothes. I organize the tables by folding the clothes and helping out customers, asking if we can assist in anything and help them shop easier. I have learned throughout effective ways to approach customers, deal with large crowds and organize shelves effectively – more... in a fast pace. M co-workers are talkative as i am usually, very great helpers and a solid team. I would say the hardest part of my job has to be recovering after a massive amount of people have shuffled through the piles of clothes, but working with a fun and energetic team the pace is fast and effective. – less
Good environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sacrameto, CaNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: low pay, unprofessional work environment at times
The job was okay,but the pay was low and there was not much, if any at all; room for growth. I learned a lot at the job. Management were lax, and sometimes unprofessional. The most enjoyable part were the people and experience.
Great Company
Key Holder, Senior Sales Associate, Stock, Cashier (Current Employee), naOctober 30, 2013
The company iOS great I love working there.
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Business Leader
Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 27, 2013
Company structure needs organizational improvement.
Working as part of a team, in stores, is a rewarding and upbeat experience. Building a client base has proven to be a profound experience.
Productive ,Busy , and Fun place to work.
Sales Rep, Greeter, Stock (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 24, 2013
The True Religion Crew was a fun , fast paste , and friendly environment to work. no unfair treatment and everyone worked together.
get to meet new people ever day. great team enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 17, 2013
Pros: strong team
Cons: schedule
very motivated, passionate and driven team and company.
still a very young company and lots of growth opportunity.
strong management team and motivated to be successful.
love meeting new people on a daily bases and maintaining great customer service.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: discount, fun co-workers, meeting new people everyday
Cons: the hours sucked!
I loved working for True Religion, my only problem were the little hours that were given.
fun work experience
Sales Specialist/ Visuals (Current Employee), Garden City, NYSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: win prizes, friendly staff, cool style
Cons: not to much place job advancement, little pay
i enjoy working for true religions though it has its ups and downs because its such a small store you become very close with the rest of the staff every store has a different vibe and personality. my managers and co workers are great to work with lots of fun competitions to win prizes. down side not to much room to move up say it is high end retail – more... but pay you like ordinary retail very tedious with store policies – less
Great team and fun place to work.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Cream Ridge, NJAugust 29, 2013
I start my day by checking e-mails and looking at job site photos. Then calling our site supers and checking on job. Asking if they need any thing from me. ie help with any vendors being late or short materal. Any issues with LL or building deparment.
I start on east coast time. So once my team gets in on the west coast, I check in with them and make – more... sure they are updated. Letting my PC know what I would like her to help with and asking if she needs any thing from me. Making sure I send back all signed paper work back to her and I did not miss any PO's or invoices to sign off on.
The hardest part of my job is going away for a couple weeks at a time. Missing my family.
Most enjoyable is completing a job. Steping back and seeing the store complete. it is a great felling when all our hard work paid off and the store is complete and looking great. – less
Ok Company, Upper Management Needs Improvement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), NYAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great discount
Cons: unorganized
Great experience for the most part, upper management could use some improvement in communication and organization.
Salemen
Salesmen (Current Employee), Syracuse NY Destiny USAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: great job
Cons: not enough hours
Assist customers with what they may be interested in during their shop at True religion. Always being an active listener and friend so that customer feels comfortable.
Fun and friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCAugust 7, 2013
Enjoy working with people. Helping to meet the customer's needs.

About True Religion Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

True Religion Brand Jeans Photos