True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
N/A
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: upper managment
The most enjoyable part of working here was the commission checks, and working with a fun in-store staff.
Fun, fast paced work environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAFebruary 13, 2014
-great management
-customer focused selling culture
-awesome people
-competitive salary
Collection Representative
Children's wear Account Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Collections in Litigation Department responsible for obtaining insurance claim balance ordered by California Courts. Brought delinquent backlog from 75% to 45% paid.
Great for your first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), N/AJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: great associates
Cons: the true trend is leaving
The store managers are amazing! They really look out for their employees. The DM’s need some work very poor communication and corporate is not proficient.
busy, fast paced and fun environment
Stocking / Customer service (Current Employee), San Ysidro, CADecember 11, 2013
Pros: fun environment, good people
Cons: short brakes
really busy, people always coming in and unfolding as they search through the piles of clothes. I organize the tables by folding the clothes and helping out customers, asking if we can assist in anything and help them shop easier. I have learned throughout effective ways to approach customers, deal with large crowds and organize shelves effectively – more... in a fast pace. M co-workers are talkative as i am usually, very great helpers and a solid team. I would say the hardest part of my job has to be recovering after a massive amount of people have shuffled through the piles of clothes, but working with a fun and energetic team the pace is fast and effective. – less
Good environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sacrameto, CaNovember 13, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: low pay, unprofessional work environment at times
The job was okay,but the pay was low and there was not much, if any at all; room for growth. I learned a lot at the job. Management were lax, and sometimes unprofessional. The most enjoyable part were the people and experience.
Great Company
Key Holder, Senior Sales Associate, Stock, Cashier (Current Employee), naOctober 30, 2013
The company iOS great I love working there.
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Business Leader
Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 27, 2013
Company structure needs organizational improvement.
Working as part of a team, in stores, is a rewarding and upbeat experience. Building a client base has proven to be a profound experience.
Productive ,Busy , and Fun place to work.
Sales Rep, Greeter, Stock (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 24, 2013
The True Religion Crew was a fun , fast paste , and friendly environment to work. no unfair treatment and everyone worked together.
get to meet new people ever day. great team enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 17, 2013
Pros: strong team
Cons: schedule
very motivated, passionate and driven team and company.
still a very young company and lots of growth opportunity.
strong management team and motivated to be successful.
love meeting new people on a daily bases and maintaining great customer service.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: discount, fun co-workers, meeting new people everyday
Cons: the hours sucked!
I loved working for True Religion, my only problem were the little hours that were given.
fun work experience
Sales Specialist/ Visuals (Current Employee), Garden City, NYSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: win prizes, friendly staff, cool style
Cons: not to much place job advancement, little pay
i enjoy working for true religions though it has its ups and downs because its such a small store you become very close with the rest of the staff every store has a different vibe and personality. my managers and co workers are great to work with lots of fun competitions to win prizes. down side not to much room to move up say it is high end retail – more... but pay you like ordinary retail very tedious with store policies – less
Great team and fun place to work.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Cream Ridge, NJAugust 29, 2013
I start my day by checking e-mails and looking at job site photos. Then calling our site supers and checking on job. Asking if they need any thing from me. ie help with any vendors being late or short materal. Any issues with LL or building deparment.
I start on east coast time. So once my team gets in on the west coast, I check in with them and make – more... sure they are updated. Letting my PC know what I would like her to help with and asking if she needs any thing from me. Making sure I send back all signed paper work back to her and I did not miss any PO's or invoices to sign off on.
The hardest part of my job is going away for a couple weeks at a time. Missing my family.
Most enjoyable is completing a job. Steping back and seeing the store complete. it is a great felling when all our hard work paid off and the store is complete and looking great. – less
Ok Company, Upper Management Needs Improvement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), NYAugust 28, 2013
Pros: great discount
Cons: unorganized
Great experience for the most part, upper management could use some improvement in communication and organization.
Salemen
Salesmen (Current Employee), Syracuse NY Destiny USAAugust 19, 2013
Pros: great job
Cons: not enough hours
Assist customers with what they may be interested in during their shop at True religion. Always being an active listener and friend so that customer feels comfortable.
Fun and friendly workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCAugust 7, 2013
Enjoy working with people. Helping to meet the customer's needs.
Laid Back and Competitive environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 2, 2013
I love the team I work with. We're pushed to become great sales associates and skilled in clientele work.
Customer focused environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 7, 2013
Loved working for True Religion. I had fantastic managers that not only supported me but helped me grow as a manager. True Religion was excellent with their quality training and helped me become detailed. I was focused on educating customers on the value of our product.
Great energy in the store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZApril 8, 2013
Recent management changes have put a dampen on things, but there are some amazing people that work there and have learned a vast magnitude in regards to the retail industry.
I would not recommend anyone working for True Religion
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2013
Pros: the discount, nice co-workers
Cons: managerial politics, no advancement and no life except working at true religion
A typical day at work is usually just engaging with the customers. Most if not all customers that shop at True Religion are really fun to talk to and joke around with. On a slow day the managers expect you to task. Mainly folding jeans all day and censoring new merchandise. Unless you are a tasker and like to keep tyourselves busy on a slow day, then – more... this job is not for you.
What I learned is that basically a sales associate's complaints will go ignored. A sales associate is nothing more than a civilian to a supervisor. They tell you your opinions matter, but in actuality it doesn't. I have complained about a certain manager's unethical and unprofessional ways of dealing with her emotional outbursts by being verbally abusive to her sales associates, more than once. But my complaints have fell on deaf ears.The managers treat the sales associates with the attitude of dealing with a high school juvenile. It doesn't matter if you are 25 or 30. In their eyes you are lower than them so expect to be treated like you are stupid.
The only upside from my experience is the coworkers. I have met truly nice and genuine coworkers while working their.
The hardest part of the job is dealing within close quarters (especially if you work at a small, boutique type True Religion store) with certain clashing personalities. Since the shifts are mostly just one manager and sales associate per shift, you really need to try to get along with some managers you don't see eye to eye with. It will be hard on some but as long as the manager is a professional and knows how to deal with the situation without resorting to yelling and crying on the sales floor , then I think that manager is a god send. Also building a clientele is like pulling teeth at this company. Since you are only selling upscale jeans, most people will not take you too seriously when you ask them to give you their personal information. Oh yeah, and the higher ups expect you to have no life outside of True Religion. If you want hours then expect to have no social life. If you have a second job or are going to school, then you are basically hired but won't really be working at the store you were hired at. You will basically be on-call or seasonal depending on how busy the store that hired you.

The most enjoyable part of the job is selling. Especially if you have a customer who wants to buy 5 plus items. Also reaching your personal sales goal is nice too. – less

About True Religion Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

True Religion Brand Jeans Photos