True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 May 2017
i had very nice colleagues and very good hours and pay. Hardest part of the job was when the technology would change to adjusting yourself was a bit tricky but nothing impossible. The enjoyable component was when new stock would arrive, and co=workers and i would see which one is the prettiest or which one will sell the fastest
Pros
hours
Cons
great staff but poor management
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON4 May 2017
working at true religion allowed me to gain many experiences and skills i will take with me into my further careers. the environment was fun but management was poor.
Working at True Religion
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 March 2017
- Typical day consisted of cleaning the floors at closing and throwing away garbage.
- Assist the manager in daily closing routines and being able to count cash efficiently and accurately.
- Learned to greet and acknowledge all customers with a friendly smile
Shutting down
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2017
When I worked there things were fantastic, discount was great, and commission was lovely, no sales pressure.

The store is doing terrible and shutting down abruptly, so job security won't be there
great company to work for
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC29 January 2017
great company to work for, meet many knowledgable people and had some great coaches

i was part of management at the laval Location
Fun workplace and great teamwork
Sales/Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2016
Every day we would open and close the store by company standards. ensure the products were stocked up and daily duties were done together as a team. Met daily goals and assisted customers with various tasks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
People would call in sick
Fun place to work with amazing team members
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 March 2016
the people are amazing to work with and the company is amazing to work for. there is always room for advancement and you really feel a part of the team.
Social Environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
• Achieving store sales goals and motivating staff to achieve sales goals
• Maintaining company merchandising standards
• Promptly and accurately completing all paperwork procedures (New Hire, Incident, Reports, etc.)
• Maintain store fund and monitor deposits in accordance with company policies.
• Interfacing with District, Regional and corporate personnel (i.e. accounting and human resources)
Teamwork and family environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, AB28 August 2015
A typical work day at True Religion is busy since we are a outlet location. On a slow day we could see anywhere from 400-600 people and on a busy/weekend we can see 800-1100 people. This always keeps us busy from helping customers to maintaining clean environment so customer can shop. I learned a lot from this job, I learned KPI, conversion, LP and mostly teamwork. I think teamwork is key in a location like this especially when we have so many shoppers in the store. Everyone was tasked with something so collectively we can accomplish a goal like our sales goal. We worked on a bonus structure we needed to achieve our monthly goal to get have a reward. This really meant you couldn't be a one person show and needed everyones help to reach the goal. Co-workers are probably the best part of the job. Everyone was close and everyone was could be included in something. The hardest part of the job was doing processing the boxes, since in a given week we can receive no boxes to receiving 100 of boxes within days. The lack of hours also made accomplishing some task difficult with floor coverage and boxes that had to be completed.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Job security
A really great place to work with lots of amazing people
District Visual Lead for Western Canada (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 September 2014
True Religion was a great place to work! It was really fun, and exciting and you get to meet tons of fantastic people. They really love their people and do a great job of looking after you and making sure you're happy with your job and career path. It's awesome to work for a company that challenges you to succeed and drives you to try hard and be the best you can be!
Drew's True Religion Work Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, Ontario28 September 2014
Dominated monthly sales, consistently posting the highest SPH & TPH at the Mapleview location
Recognized for creativity when asked to create visual displays on a monthly basis
Develop “up selling” tactics to increase sales and increase brand loyalty
Assisted with shipping and receiving when called upon
Pros
Great Mall Environment
Cons
Short Hours
Lively atmosphere
Customer Service/Visual Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 July 2014
Working at True Religion is wonderful. Great customers that come in all the time, the staff is very helpful and considerate.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, AB28 March 2014
The stuff is very friendly. Good management and great environment to work in.
Pros
Discounts, incentives.
Fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Downtown, Toronto17 May 2013
Meeting new people on a daily basis and building clientele relationships
Cons
not enough hours