True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Drew's True Religion Work Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Burlington, OntarioSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great mall environment
Cons: short hours
Dominated monthly sales, consistently posting the highest SPH & TPH at the Mapleview location
Recognized for creativity when asked to create visual displays on a monthly basis
Develop “up selling” tactics to increase sales and increase brand loyalty
Assisted with shipping and receiving when called upon
Lively atmosphere
Customer Service/Visual Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONJuly 16, 2014
Working at True Religion is wonderful. Great customers that come in all the time, the staff is very helpful and considerate.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rocky View, ABMarch 28, 2014
Pros: discounts, incentives.
The stuff is very friendly. Good management and great environment to work in.
Fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Downtown, TorontoMay 17, 2013
Cons: not enough hours
Meeting new people on a daily basis and building clientele relationships
Fun work place
Sales Lead/Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: clean environment
Cons: short breaks
product knowledge on our denim. management was always respectful and high energy as well as the co workers. being able to tell someone their size with just looking at their body type is a skill that i learned working there. Styling the customer by adding on items of clothing.
collection based, very exciting, always challenging
Assistant Store Manager - Visual Manager (Current Employee), garden city nyJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great product and launches, fun place to work
Cons: job growth and advancement
A different kind of place to work, as far as a monthly floor map would be devised by me, and landing all the new collections with as much visibility as possible. Follow up on a weekly basis as to keep product fresh and moving. They have their own social media site as to keep in touch with the company and all its stores as a whole. I definitely refined my visual skills here and perfected them to a luxury brand clientele.
SO SO
Stock Manager (Current Employee), Aurora, ILDecember 27, 2014
WORKING HERE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS IVE SEEN MOSTLY THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF HIGH END RETAIL.
Inconsistent Management and Riddled with Policy Violations
Store Manager (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GADecember 9, 2014
Pros: relationships build, product, company retreats, benefits
Cons: inability to take pto, no relo package, lack of senior management support
I worked for the organisation for 5 yrs. I started out as a Key Holder and worked my way to Store Manager. I can say that there was no typical day at work. Which was a great thing. I had to the opportunity of working in two different markets, South Beach and Atlanta, and grew with the company. Within this time frame, I witnessed a drastic change in the organisation. The organisation moved far from its focus on People and Product, to focusing purely on Profit. This eventually led to high turn in management and sales associates. Additionally, the company failed to properly investigate claims made about senior management violating company HR policies as well as Federal EEOC policies. The hardest part of this job was partnering with my former DM to be successful. In general, company support of local initiatives was severely lacking. Also, the work-life balance was lacking and almost non-existent.
Nevertheless, the most enjoyable part of my job with the company were the lifelong relationships that were built. To this day, I am very close to my first SM, ASM and DM. They are mentors and have molded me to be the professional that I am today. If asked, I would gladly work with them again.
fun and productive workplace
Store Associate (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VADecember 9, 2014
I help customers with clothing. The management here is great I like all my managers they have positive attitudes and make the work environment a great place to work in. My coworkers are great too they help you with whatever you need. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and the staff at true religion.
Professional, customer friendly enviornment
Key Holder (Former Employee), Beachwood, OHOctober 23, 2014
Building and training employee’s client skills; Assorting merchandise and store visuals to company standard; Managing sales per hour on the sales floor; Performing figure eights and sensor sweeps to prevent LP; Training new employees on denim standards and features; Analyzing merchandise sell through to determine store productivity; Micro managing store progress by way of:
Clients, YTD/WTD/MTD, Payroll and Inventory (shipping and receiving); Recruiting on a consist bases for potential candidates
Great place to work at
Cashier (Former Employee), Commerce, CAOctober 21, 2014
open and close registers
work on returns and exchanges
help customers
True religion
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 4, 2014
Pros: the employees
Cons: corporate
The Head manager was a great person. I am not very impressed by the corporate staff. There could be some changes made to provide a better relationship with in store staff.
productive place to work at
Sales Associate and cashier (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: easy to clean stgore, always learn something related to the company
Cons: not a lot of communication with other empolyees since you only work with one manager.
You have individual sale goals in order to achieve the store goals. Management coaches you to help you achieve goal and to help the customer receive great customer service. Our customers become clients since we have to give a sincere and helpful customer service.
Retail
Retail (Former Employee), Scottsdale MallSeptember 5, 2014
Retail Store, customer service, cashier, greetings, stock, it was a very entertaining job, fun, i love the people i work with, i work with retail all my life and i'm glad to said i was one of the tops sellers there.
boring
Retail Sales (Former Employee), aurora,ilSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: pay
boring, don't pay good company sucks, and don't care about advancement in the company
Good Company
Sales Associate/Visual Assistant/Client Specialist (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 31, 2014
Overall good company to work for. Love working with customers and co-workers.
Great work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Vernon, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: frequent free lunches, long lunch breaks, health care, and payed holiday early dismisals
Cons: commute
Fast paced job all day long, and very educational. I owe most of my expertise in Customer Service to True Religion, it was my second home for eight years. Management was very professional and strict, but very accessible to my co-workers and I. My co-workers were excellent, we made a great team. I still communicate very often with most of them. There wasn't anything hard about the job, it was a great experience. What I enjoyed most about the job was the friendly environment.
Great stepping-stone, great people, glass ceiling
Store Manager (Former Employee), Las VegasJuly 28, 2014
Pros: free denim ocasionally, down to earth regional, great support system between stores
Cons: poor dm leadership
Meet tons of great people both co-workers and customers. Expectations are unrealistic considering trend and product assortment.- By far the worst company when it comes to favoritism. Promotions seldom based on results solely on how much your district manager likes you. This naturally creates a hostile work environment and resentment.
They are no GUESS
acting store manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 16, 2014
Being a fairly young company they still have a lot of old systems in place that make you wonder if they have their stuff together at all. I was excited to know that the ex ceo from Guess took over as director of stores so maybe there is still hope for them. Despite communicating thorugh several emails they dont do anything about yur concerns or store specific issues. For example I kept complaining about lockers being in the rest room as it was a loss prevention issue, but was ignored for 6 months until I caught some internal theft after doing a locker check they removed them the next day. Which was frustrating because this could ve been prevented by simply removing them when i first brought up the issue. They have no common sense as they send you all their shipment in one day not caring that the 50+boxes they sent you are a fire hazard and safety issue. They do this the day before floor set and do not give you the hours to process them. Our store was top-tier and still had to do this with minimal coverage. Replenishment process is not tied into what you need but started getting slightly better as they implented a charge send program. The District Manager for Texas area is quite inept and not suited for her position as she is not familiar with the programs that managers are to use for their daily operations . She uses the store managers to do her job for her, i know delegation is key to success but having 3 assistants while only overseeing 10 stores is pretty ridiculous. The turnover is high because if she doesn't deem you as one of her lackies she harrasses you until she pushes – more... you out. HR has received several complaints but ignores to do anything about it. I'm sure not all DMs are like her at least i hope not, but if in the TX area i strongly recommend you dont apply as it will suck the life out of you and turn off even the most passionate work-aholic like myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was selling and customer relations. They have a good commission incentive and clientele program. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the DM who in her right can be as ingenuine as she wants – less
It $ to know people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJuly 8, 2014
Had a blast with all my clients and staff, but there was just no TRUE team feeling sometimes, her way or bust... No wonder I constantly hear of openings

1 2 3

About True Religion Brand Jeans

Who knew you could find religion just by throwing open the doors to your closet? True Religion Apparel designs and markets upscale – Read more

True Religion Brand Jeans Photos