True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun place to work with amazing team members
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 21, 2016
the people are amazing to work with and the company is amazing to work for. there is always room for advancement and you really feel a part of the team.
Teamwork and family environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, ABAugust 28, 2015
A typical work day at True Religion is busy since we are a outlet location. On a slow day we could see anywhere from 400-600 people and on a busy/weekend we can see 800-1100 people. This always keeps us busy from helping customers to maintaining clean environment so customer can shop. I learned a lot from this job, I learned KPI, conversion, LP and mostly teamwork. I think teamwork is key in a location like this especially when we have so many shoppers in the store. Everyone was tasked with something so collectively we can accomplish a goal like our sales goal. We worked on a bonus structure we needed to achieve our monthly goal to get have a reward. This really meant you couldn't be a one person show and needed everyones help to reach the goal. Co-workers are probably the best part of the job. Everyone was close and everyone was could be included in something. The hardest part of the job was doing processing the boxes, since in a given week we can receive no boxes to receiving 100 of boxes within days. The lack of hours also made accomplishing some task difficult with floor coverage and boxes that had to be completed.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Job security
A really great place to work with lots of amazing people
District Visual Lead for Western Canada (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCSeptember 29, 2014
True Religion was a great place to work! It was really fun, and exciting and you get to meet tons of fantastic people. They really love their people and do a great job of looking after you and making sure you're happy with your job and career path. It's awesome to work for a company that challenges you to succeed and drives you to try hard and be the best you can be!
Drew's True Religion Work Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, OntarioSeptember 28, 2014
Dominated monthly sales, consistently posting the highest SPH & TPH at the Mapleview location
Recognized for creativity when asked to create visual displays on a monthly basis
Develop “up selling” tactics to increase sales and increase brand loyalty
Assisted with shipping and receiving when called upon
Pros
great mall environment
Cons
short hours
Lively atmosphere
Customer Service/Visual Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONJuly 16, 2014
Working at True Religion is wonderful. Great customers that come in all the time, the staff is very helpful and considerate.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, ABMarch 28, 2014
The stuff is very friendly. Good management and great environment to work in.
Pros
discounts, incentives.
Fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Downtown, TorontoMay 17, 2013
Meeting new people on a daily basis and building clientele relationships
Cons
not enough hours