True North Nutrition is one of Canada’s leading distributors in the natural health food and sports nutrition industry. Specializing in sales, marketing and distribution of these products, we work with many retail partners and independent health stores to achieve outstanding sales results. Recognized by Profit 100 as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we are truly an industry leader offering excellent career opportunities to individuals looking for a rewarding and challenging job. Our head office and distribution center is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario and we employ a national sales force across the country.
- Introducing new product lines to potential Independent Health, Sports Nutrition and Pharmacy accounts in the Toronto and surrounding areas.
- Developing these accounts and managing a sales funnel in the employee's territory through effective selling strategies, negotiation, communication and follow up;
- Providing accurate and concise information to buyers on the use of all company products;
- Maintaining regular direct contact with the Company's head office and/or the Director of Sales;
- Completing and providing sales activity data to the Director of Sales in a timely manner;
- Conducting sales visits within the framework of set company guidelines
- Creating and managing a strategic road plan with an ongoing business growth plan;
- Create/develop strategies and opportunities through analysis of territory ;
- Conducting face-to-face meetings with buyers and coordinating programs for product sell in, and product sell through;
- Attending trade shows and training seminars as required;
- Develop and implement a sound business plan to attain a position of market prominence while meeting sales objectives;
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years B2B/outside sales experience, selling to Health and/or Independent Pharmacy accounts. A background working in the nutraceutical or sports nutrition industry is preferred.
- Post secondary education preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, CRM software and the ability to interpret and analyze sales reports.
- Ability to creatively execute intended strategies and goals, drive results and invent new ways to grow business within the territory.
- A result-oriented individual with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret information and provide consultation and expert advice to customers and management.
- Effective negotiation and business planning skills.
True North Nutrition offers competitive compensation and benefits,
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
True North Nutrition is one of Canada’s leading distributors in the natural health food and sports nutrition industry. Specializing...