Trudell Medical International
At Trudell Medical International (TMI), we pride ourselves on our passion for finding innovative and creative solutions which has enabled us to develop medical devices that continue to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. Situated within a modern facility located in beautiful London, Ontario, TMI offers a comfortable work environment with a respectful and family-oriented culture.
As an employee of Trudell Medical International, not only will you contribute to the development of products at the cutting edge of medical device technology, but you will also have the opportunity to perform challenging work alongside a first-rate group of dedicated professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
Manufacturing Supervisor (Day Shift)
As a leader within the manufacturing group, you will be responsible for supervising a team of Manufacturing Assemblers in a positive and proactive manner to achieve the overall goal of delivering a high quality product on time and within budget. You will also be responsible for employee safety, product quality, production throughput and continuous improvement. Your strong leadership skills along with your abilities to develop and motivate employees will allow you to contribute to TMI’s enviable success and reputation as a leader in the medical device industry.
- Have you gained at least five years of supervisory experience in a multi-shift, preferably medical, manufacturing environment?
- Do you possess strong ‘hands-on’ mechanical skills that will enable you to perform set ups and minor repairs to manufacturing equipment?
- Do you enjoy supervising others and planning resource requirements for manufacturing including people, parts, equipment and supplies?
- Are you capable of upholding and supporting health and safety laws, policies and programs?
- Are you computer literate with basic to intermediate experience using Microsoft Office applications?
If you answered ‘yes’, our manufacturing team needs you! Apply today by emailing
The closing date to apply for this position is June 1st 2013
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
Trudell Medical International is an equal opportunity employer.