Manufacturing Assemblers (8 Full Time Positions)
- Do you enjoy making a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you take pride in quality workmanship?
- Are you an effective communicator who enjoys contributing as part of a diverse team of positive individuals?
- Do you possess fine manual dexterity, or the ability to perform accurate work repetitively with your hands?
- Are you goal-oriented, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent education?
- Do you have a proven track record of commitment to past/current employers?
- Are you a punctual individual, with a strong commitment to regular attendance at work?
- Would you like to have a consistent work schedule?
- Would you appreciate a bright, clean, comfortable workplace?
_As an international leader within the medical device industry, Trudell Medical International is growing!
And, if you answered Yes! to the questions above, we want to talk to you about fantastic employment opportunities at our London facility. Apply today in confidence via email.
Trudell Medical International (TMI) develops and manufactures pharmaceutical aerosol drug delivery devices for human and animal health...