Trudell Medical International
At Trudell Medical International (TMI), we pride ourselves on our passion for finding innovative and creative solutions which has enabled us to develop medical devices that continue to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. Situated within a modern facility located in beautiful London, Ontario, TMI offers a comfortable work environment with a respectful and family-oriented culture.
As an employee of Trudell Medical International, not only will you contribute to the development of products at the cutting edge of medical device technology, but you will also have the opportunity to perform challenging work alongside a first-rate group of dedicated professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
*Bilingual Customer Service Representative
(French & English Languages)*
As a member of the customer service team, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to inbound customers from around the world in both fluent French and English languages. Daily customer interaction includes acknowledging and accurately processing orders and responding to customer inquiries by telephone and e-mail. You will also be relied upon to provide administrative support to TMI’s sales and marketing areas.
- Would you appreciate a permanent, full-time position which provides a competitive salary in addition to benefits and pension contributions?
- Would you enjoy responding to customers from around the world by telephone and e-mail during a straight day shift position?
- Are you interested to receive on the job training and to learn and contribute to defined processes?
- Are you fluent in the French and English languages, including both verbal and written?
- Do you possess a college certificate or diploma?
- Have you gained at least three years experience in a customer service role within an administrative environment?
- Are you computer literate with intermediate experience using Microsoft Office applications?
- Do you possess effective organizational skills and strong attention to detail?
If you answered ‘yes’, our customer service team needs you!
Apply today by sending your resume via email.
The closing date to apply for this position is February 14, 2013.
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
Trudell Medical International is an equal opportunity employer.