Trudell Medical International
At Trudell Medical International (TMI), we pride ourselves on our passion for finding innovative and creative solutions which has enabled us to develop medical devices that continue to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. Situated within a modern facility located in beautiful London, Ontario, Canada, TMI offers a comfortable work environment with a respectful and family-oriented culture, competitive salary, benefits and pension.
As an employee of Trudell Medical International, not only will you contribute to the development of products at the cutting edge of medical device technology, but you will also have the opportunity to perform challenging work alongside a first-rate group of dedicated professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
Custodian (Afternoon Shift)
As a member of TMI’s Operations afternoon shift staff, you will be the responsible for ensuring the maintenance and cleanliness of TMI’s London facility. You will also demonstrate a standard for the maintenance of the facility and act as an example to others.
- Do you have one or more years of practical experience in a custodial or facilities maintenance role?
- Have you achieved a high school diploma or equivalent?
- Are you reliable, possessing a high level of integrity?
- Do you have strong organizational abilities in order to effectively coordinate completion of tasks in a timely manner?
- Are you able to clean and walk for extended periods of time?
- Are you capable of working efficiently and safely with minimal supervision?
- Are you able to provide satisfactory results to criminal and financial background inquiries?
If you answered ‘yes’, our Operations team needs you!
Apply today by emailing your resume
The closing date to apply for this position is May 21, 2013
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
Trudell Medical International is an equal opportunity employer.