Truckcrawl, the ultimate guide to food trucks is launching in Edmonton. Truckcrawl is looking for community managers in Edmonton to start in January and run fabulous food truck events. Qualified applicants will be foodies who are passionate about the food scene in Edmonton, especially the food truck scene.
Truckcrawl Community Managers should possess the following skills:
- Be outgoing and enjoy talking to local foodies in Edmonton as well as owners/managers of food trucks and the media.
- Experience with social media. Personal or professional use of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram are preferred
- Computer savvy including use of Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Skype and excellent search engine skills
- Excellent writing skills, with experience in marketing and communication materials. Community Managers will be in charge of writing blog posts, email newsletters and press releases.
- Time management and organizational skills are important
- Have a college degree and 1 to 5 years of work experience
- Existing relationships with food trucks and restaurants a plus
The community manager position is an entry-level position with the opportunity to make between 30k-50k based on experience. The community manager will guide foodies on tours experiencing the best food trucks Edmonton has to offer. The position begins with a 5 week paid training program that covers necessary marketing, sales, social media and event logistic skills.
To apply please check out our website at truckcrawl.com for more information.