Reporting to Quantity Surveyor, this position is critical in supporting the team in support of the Company’s goals.
- Perform Quantity Takeoff & Prepare Bill Of Quantity
- Reviewing proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Assist with obtaining scopes of work and pricing from contractors and suppliers.
- Assist with bid document control and project administration as required
- Monitor outcomes, prepare, and share progress reports.
- Assist in the monitoring of conceptual estimates with actual cost data
- Carrying out any other works or assignments as required supervisor.
- Degree in construction related field with minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Working towards Certified Construction Estimator (CEC) /Professional Quantity Surveyor (PQS).
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction.
- Experience in estimating for Industrial, Commercial, Institutional, & residential Buildings.
- Strong Knowledge of reading Blue Prints and understanding of contract documents.
- Solid understanding of procurement strategies and activities.
- Strong knowledge of Computer software such as MS office, Auto Cad and others.
- Willing to learn in house estimating software.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position will be located at the London, Ontario Office.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- May have to work extended hours and over weekends/holidays.
- Full time position after completion of six month of probation period.
- Police/back ground check may required
As per company’s policy. Applicant MUST mention expected salary on resume. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
Benefits: (after one Year of full time position)
Flexible working hours, summer hours, extended medical, vision insurance, 2 week Vacation annually.
Please send your Resume to: HR Department
By Email or fax
We appreciate your time and effort. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. NO PHONE CALL PLEASE. CANDIDATE MAY BE DISQUALIFIED