Troy Corporation

Troy Corporation Employee Reviews

Win - Win situation
Senior Analytical Chemist (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJOctober 6, 2015
It was an excellent job I was an analytical chemist. GC-MS, LC-MS, HPLC, GC, wet chemistry FT-IR

The company makes biocides and fungicides for the personal care industry. I learned a lot about surfactants.
not a very fulfilling career location
Head of IT Core Services, Worldwide (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJMay 12, 2015
Troy overall is a very challenging place to work. There is no work life balance at all. Your career will go no where here. There is no advancement at all at this privately held company.
Stable company
CORPORATE RECRUITER - Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Florham Park, NJJune 26, 2014
I have been a recruiter here for 8 months and I am treated with respect and given the flexibility I need.
Pros
stable company
Cons
old-fashioned
Anger and Frustration will be your reward.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Florham ParkOctober 10, 2013
Sadly Troy has no consideration nor appreciation of it's employees. If one can put up with daily humilliations and back talk from an under qualified manager and/or lazy co-workers, while few work hard to keep dept running some just keep browsing their texts or internet. If one does not care being scream to in front of others and be threated lower than trash then this is the place for you. The many hard working employees still within receive not appreciation nor even a pat on the back for work well done. There is not room for growth or to go up the ladder (unless?) as one is told when interview, benefits are increase every year, health insurance is completely un-affordable. Help is non-existing so there is not point in bringing up your complains or concerns on the contrary they will pick a shovel to make it 7 feet under instead of 6.
I saw how an employee of more than a decade was put down on daily basis by new management, written down,made fun of and literally the whole company knew about it, this employee was exemplary, hard working and dedicated, knew the company in and out literally, gave Troy 1000% if this person could, yet at the end sadly was shown the door.
Pros
few outstanding people
Cons
not worth talking about
productive environment
summer clerk (Former Employee) –  florham park, njApril 2, 2013
I did not work there long, only for the summer as a clerk. The whole day consisted of filing papers and writing up deposit slips.
Pros
coffee breaks
Cons
tedious work
Unproductive place to work!!! Stay far away as possible!!!
An Employee (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJApril 11, 2012
The employees and my co-workers were great people. They will feel sorry for you after you have been hired and find out how bad it really is. It is the management that needs to be replaced. Not all management is bad, but my director was counterproductive, conduct unbecoming of a manager. My director and his sidekick manager did not want to work with you, was always against you...Always second guessing me..the lying, sneaking, I was always getting written up for stupid reasons...The most enjoyable part was leaving...What I learned from working there was that my other managers and directors were not as bad as I thought. In retrospect, I actually learned from my past managers and directors especially from their constructive criticism...Stay far away as possible!!! If do need a job, work there and keep searching...it will take you no longer than a month to figure it out how hostile it is.
Pros
there are no pro's whatsoever!!!!
Cons
see review

2.8