Trotter & Morton Building Technologies Inc. is currently seeking a Scheduler for a site-based position with their Mechanical and Electrical group at a large construction project here in Calgary.
Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and maintenance of the project schedule
- Analysis of the project schedule to provide advanced notice of unfavorable trends and bottlenecks
- Provide accurate schedules for Project Managers and field personnel as required
- Organize project binders, manuals and support documentation
- 1-2 years of related experience on a major project
- Experience working in the construction industry is a definite asset
- Proficient with MS Project is essential
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
This is a construction site-based position tied to a major project with an expected duration of 30 months. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package complete with benefits.
If you thrive in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment this is the perfect job for you. Please submit your resume by email or by fax to: 403-640-0767.
Trotter & Morton thanks all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.