Trotter & Morton is a multi-service commercial and industrial construction company with a passion for their client’s and employee’s success. Trotter & Morton is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for their Calgary Office.
- The Accounts Receivable Clerk is directly responsible for performing data entry and related duties in posting accounts receivable payments. This includes maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and resolving account irregularities.
- 0-2 years of office experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Completion of Grade 12 Diploma or GED
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up account information for new clients and contracts
- Responsible for the preparation and issuing of invoices in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain an up to date billing system and prepare monthly aging reports
- Receive and complete bank deposits and visa transactions for all Trotter & Morton Group of Companies
- Complete visa transactions
- Post and reconcile customer payments to general ledgers
- Send notifications of past due accounts by resending invoices or making phone calls to facilitate payment schedules
- Review all credit balances, refunds and adjustments. Apply adjustments and/or corrections to corporate billing records
- Issue alerts of any collection issues
- Responsible for credit card reconciliation
This is an entry level position
This is a full-time permanent position with a comprehensive compensation package.
We firmly believe that our employees are our best assets and are committed to ongoing training and support for them to reach their full potential. If you would like to be a part of such an organization submit your application by email.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted