Trotman Automotive Group is currently seeking a dynamic and engaging professional to join our Digital Media department as a Social Media Specialist.
Remuneration: $32,000 - $36,000 per annum. (based on experience)
Working closely with the Digital Media Coordinator, the Social Media Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and developing content and marketing initiatives to implement social media strategies. The Social Media Specialist’s objective is to increase TAG Brand Awareness and Social Media/Website traffic for all dealerships within the TAG Corporation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Senior Management to develop and execute an online product experience for customers, including developing innovative marketing/merchandising solutions
- Acting as the frontline brand manager, interact with clients and fans in real time on various web platforms
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives, including developing and managing viral marketing campaigns, creating and supervising high-profile channel accounts, and integrating interactive media into the overall business strategy
- Implement best practices for online media to ensure our clients are educated and aware of our social media programs
- Creating engaging and informative content for our social media channels; duties may also include developing and/or revising text for other venues, including online communities, press releases, web articles and video blogs.
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Use of Photoshop to create captivating content that will drive engagement
- Perform day to day social media activities, inclusive of blogging
- Create and implement marketing material to increase internet lead traffic
- Monitor performance of social media platform; analyze, review and report on effectiveness of content, audience and initiatives using web analytics applications.
- Minimum of one (1) year of Online marketing, Social Media marketing and/or journalism experience
- Degree completion in Marketing, journalism and/or new media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proof reading), with a strong attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels
- Ability to excel in time management whilst in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Excellent Computer skills, Microsoft office applications
As part of Trotman Automotive Group’s culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- The ability to grow within an expanding and progressive dealer group
- A healthy and safe work environment
- Ongoing training through TAG university
Please submit your resume to Karen Lee, Director of Talent Management
with reference to "Social Media Specialist".
Indeed - 5 months ago