An opportunity to join a friendly and tight-knit group of developers with broad experience in GIS and web-based application development. You will be a key contributor to our software stack and your work will be reflected directly in the end-product used by thousands of customers.
Our platform is highly scalable and deployed in a cloud infrastructure requiring development be designed with these constraints in mind. The chosen candidate should demonstrate high-motivation, a natural curiosity and an ability to ‘wear many hats’. Above all we’re looking for resourceful individuals whom are passionate about application development and are quick and keen to pick up and learn whatever tools they need to get the job done.
We’re looking for candidates with a technical geomatics degree at the Masters or Ph.D level with a strong software development background.
Must be willing to relocate to Ottawa, Ontario
Must be fluent in spoken English
Must have geomatics degree at Masters or Ph.D level
- Desirable: solid experience with web technologies & best practices (3+ years)
- Desirable: python server-side programming experience
- Desirable: familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Desirable: experience developing web apps with GWT, SmartGWT frameworks
- Desirable: Android, IOS development experience
Troo Corporation, a privately-held M2M Location Intelligence PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) Solutions company established in 2004, has global...