LOCATION: Cross Country Summer Festivals Tour
TEAM BREAKDOWN: (4) BA per West & East Team with (1) Senior BA per team
JOB ID: TRAVEL + HOME MARKET (ex TRAVEL - TORONTO)
CONTRACT TRAVEL LENGTH: May 8, 2013 - September 30, 2013
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.trojanone.com + www.festivals.westjet.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday April 15th
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and highly organized individual to travel from May 8th, until September 30th throughout Canada to help promote and activate on behalf of WestJet!
If you have a flair for marketing, a passion for interacting with people, enjoy traveling and have a strong client-service approach, then this may be an opportunity for you! The WestJet Fun 'n Festivals Series is the experience of a lifetime!
- ! All applicants must be 19 years of age or older
- ! Must be comfortable, experienced, and confident traveling on the road with new friends
- ! High energy, fun, outgoing and friendly individuals with a positive attitude!
- ! Experience and confidence with all forms of social media including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
blogging. Photo & video upload experience is recommended
- ! Confident public speaking skills, self-starter and team player
- ! Degree/diploma (majoring in Marketing is an asset) or equivalent work experience
PROGRAM OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- ! Work Hours: Staff will work full-time hours each week (working days are not necessarily consecutive) and will be on the road across Canada from the start to finish of the contract days. Typical schedule includes evening and weekend hours. Working hours are based around festival activation hours which may result in overtime requirements during some weeks. Seasonal weekend and holiday hours will be required
- ! Daily Responsibilities: Encourage and inform guests to participate in our activation, manage and keep crowd entertained, manage equipment and maintain inventory control, social media
(connecting and uploading data), reporting and representing WestJet in a professional manor and set up/tear down of event elements
HOW TO APPLY!
- ! Send your cover letter, resume, and headshot and "3 reasons why you want this job" referencing the JOB ID: TRAVEL+ YOUR HOME MARKET in the subject line of your email. TrojanOne is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago