JOB TITLE: Sales Coordinator, Canadian Sponsorship Forum
JOB LOCATION: Vancouver
REPORTS TO: Manager CSF
CONTRACT LENGTH: March 4th to May 23rd
Since its inception in 2005, the Canadian Sponsorship Forum (CSF) has set the gold standard for sponsorship leadership in Canada. Showcasing best-in-class sponsorship stories from across the nation, the Forum has distinguished itself as Canada’s premier sponsorship marketing conference.
The Sales Coordinator, CSF, has a passion for marketing and sponsorship. They thrive on conducting the research required to connect with organizations and individuals who will benefit from attending the CSF.
WHAT DO THEY ACTUALLY DO?
- Research assigned industry categories to develop a list of the people most likely to benefit from attending CSF
- Make outgoing calls with the objective of selling a maximum number of delegate passes
Other duties include:
- Receive incoming calls
- Complete registration process for all sales
- Meet sales quotas/objectives
- Update database and call log
- An undergraduate degree, diploma and/or post-graduate certificate in marketing, event management or a related field
- Sales related experience
- Knowledge of the Western Canadian marketplace
Send a resume and cover letter and salary expectations referencing VANSALES in the subject line.