JOB TITLE: Assistant Coordinator, Graphic Design - Intern
Duration: Full-time, 4-month contract term. Start May to Sept.
Compensation: $3200 honorarium provided upon completion of the term
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Application Deadline: ASAP
TrojanOne is in the business of engaging consumers through the creation and delivery of innovative and meaningful consumer brand experiences. We are seeking someone to provide administrative support to our Creative Services team in regards to print production and the acquisition of items for our programs and events.
This internship will provide you the opportunity to learn how creative ideas are developed by an agency and how the creative studio works from idea through to creation and implementation of these ideas. Through job shadowing and management of several small administrative projects, the incumbent can expand on their employable skills, develop new techniques and learn valuable skills to succeed in an office management environment.
Job Tasks and Duties
Source and research suppliers
Provide colour printing for internal and external staff for projects and proofing
Conduct photo searches as requested
Research and reporting on premium items, innovative POP, events items, etc.
Production and project management as required
Maintain critical paths
General studio administrative duties
Graphic design of print materials (advertisements, poster, flyer, newsletter, etc.)
Graphic design of online marketing materials (e.g. web banner ad, emailer)
Designing and implementing online campaigns (e-news, social media, e-blast, blog and website updates, postings, etc.)
Creative writing and design skills such as infographic creation and turning bland documents into eye-catching presentations and online contents
Assist in brainstorming ideas and helping develop graphic design, digital strategies design
Assist in drafting and proofreading marketing materials
Writing web and print copy while aware of their differing requirements
Other online marketing skills including: PR, SEO, social media marketing or web
General administrative tasks, attendance at weekly staff and client meetings
Undertake additional tasks as and when assigned by managers
- Provide administrative and sales support for the Canadian Sponsorship Forum and other internal TrojanOne properties
- Complete and submit daily timesheets
- Attend events as staff as requested
- Perform clerical and other duties in support of office and event operations e.g. copying materials, serving as receptionist, helping out at events, and picking up materials as required
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an arts or graphic design program
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel application
- Intermediate skill in MS Word and MS PowerPoint applications
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Experience using Mac computers preferred, but not necessary
- Willingness to learn: Demonstrate a strong desire to work with and learn from a variety of different people within the organization.
- Team Work: Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all employees.
- Written and Verbal Communication: Express clearly, listen actively and understand others well in a group setting.
- Commitment to Quality: Ensure work is done correctly, completely, and within a set deadline. Documents must be detailed and professional.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in using MS Office applications (especially MS Excel), Internet, and email.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, and school transcripts (unofficial permitted) ASAP referencing CS-SUMMER in the subject line of your email.
TrojanOne is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that only successful applicants will be contacted.