Trojan Safety Services in Fort St. John is seeking a Shop Technician to join our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning, maintenance and repairs of: Pickups, air equipment, electronic monitoring equipment, well site trailers, etc.
- Cleaning and maintenance of shop and associated work areas.
- Ensure outgoing equipment is in compliance with Trojan Safety Policy and BC Regs.
- Ensure equipment being returned is accounted for.
- Have positive attitude.
- Work well alone or as part of a team.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have basic understanding of mechanics, plumbing, electrical.
- Have a strong ability and desire to learn new skills efficiently.
- Be reliable.
- Possess a class 5 driver’s license as well as a clean driver’s abstract.
- Be in compliance with Trojan Safety Services drug and alcohol policy, which includes passing a pre-employment screening.
There are full-time and part-time positions available, with opportunity for advancement.
Further information pertaining to duties, and expectations will be discussed during an interview process.