Trojan Safety Services in Fort St. John is seeking a Shop Technician to join our team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning, maintenance and repairs of: Pickups, air equipment, electronic monitoring equipment, well site trailers, etc.
- Cleaning and maintenance of shop and associated work areas.
- Ensure outgoing equipment is in compliance with Trojan Safety Policy and BC Regs.
- Ensure equipment being returned is accounted for.
- Have positive attitude.
- Work well alone or as part of a team.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have basic understanding of mechanics, plumbing, electrical.
- Have a strong ability and desire to learn new skills efficiently.
- Be reliable.
- Possess a class 5 driver’s license as well as a clean driver’s abstract.
- Be in compliance with Trojan Safety Services drug and alcohol policy, which includes passing a pre-employment screening.
There are full-time and part-time positions available, with opportunity for advancement.
Further information pertaining to duties, and expectations will be discussed during an interview process.
Trojan Safety has been providing safety services for the Oil and Gas, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Forestry and Construction industries in Western...