Trois Prime is a Digital Agency, we provide our clients with communication, marketing, simulation and education services based on new digital technologies. We work exclusively in the health sector, therefore our clients are mainly pharmaceutical companies.
We are a dynamic digital agency created in 2005, specialized in Digital marketing for the health sector. We encountered great success in France and Europe, working with all the major pharmaceutical companies and we are now developing our activity in North America (we are based in Montréal). We are looking for a native English (or bilingual) senior with an interest in marketing or business, motivated to work in an energetic environment in Montréal.
We are looking for a great addition to our team. By joining us, you will be part of a collaborative work environment and receive ongoing training throughout your professional development. You will get a lot of exposure and be involved in the growth of the company. You will be entrusted with the marketing and commercial development of our North American activity. You will report directly to the Canada & US Manager and have lots of freedom and opportunities to seize.
Contribute to the Business development and marketing strategy, as well as its implementation (exploring the market, prospecting for new clients, improve marketing tools, etc.) ; contribute to the overall development strategy and bring a fresh perspective to the way we conduct business and production.
This position is very diverse with responsibilities in marketing, digital marketing, sourcing, commercial development. You will have lots of freedom and will work in “startup” mode with a lot of flexibility and very different topics and tasks to tackle.
- Commercial strategy and prospection:
You will design the commercial strategy and implement it ; possibilities to evolve quickly will depend on your implication and results. Once you have booked meetings, you will learn to conduct them using your knowledge of Trois Prime combined with your skills. The targets are mainly marketing and communication teams in laboratories in Canada and in the US.
You will contribute to the improvement of Trois Prime's digital communications tools and work on increasing the firm's visibility.
Senior with as many of these characteristics as possible:
- experience with regulatory matters (PAAB for instance)
- interest and/or experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- previous job in an agency (project manager) or a pharmaceutical laboratory (product manager)
- active network in these fields
- customer service / sales experience
- *native English speaker only (or bilingual)*, fluent French if possible (ability to interact with clients and team)
- Autonomous and hard-working , detail-oriented, organized and with great time management skills.
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Source of new ideas
- Self -learner with an interest in new technologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VBA a plus) and Google services is required
- Marketing is a plus. Facility or capability with PhotoShop is a plus.
The position is for a full-time job depending on your status and the salary will depend on your experience and age - however, a performance bonus is always included.
If you are interested please send a cover letter and a resume to Nicolas Sinodinos, North American Manager.