We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Wine Club Administrator who will provide key support and coordination in executing Wine Club shipments for Direct to Home. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task with strong accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills. This position requires a passion for exceeding member expectations.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Provide best in class customer service via phone, email and personal contact at events
- Coordinate and deliver service within pre-established deadlines
- Execute member retention efforts every month and make recommendations for improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external consumers and wine club members
- Continuously find ways to improve product, member and consumer experiences and revenue
- Seamless execution of Wine Club and Direct Delivery shipments in conjunction with other departments
- Monitor, track, and analyze various reports including sales, forecasts, retention results, and submit on a timely basis
- Manage deliveries within expense budget
- Monitor stock availability for future shipments and e-commerce sales
- Responsible for accurately uploading member information on websites
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by attending wine tastings
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Minimum two years’ experience in related role preferred
- Post-secondary education in Business preferred
- Wine experience and knowledge an asset
- Exemplary customer service skills; including communication, product knowledge, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Flexibility for weekday, evening, and occasional weekend work
- Ability to exercise judgment, work independently, and under pressure
Application Deadline: Interested applicants should forward a detailed resume with cover letter outlining their qualifications no later than November 7, 2013.
Please quote the position title in the subject line of your email.
We are conducting an internal and external search simultaneously. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Human Resources. In accordance with the company’s “Employment of Relatives Policy” immediate family of employees who currently work for Andrew Peller Limited or any of its subsidiaries are not eligible for (re) hire.