Triumph International

Triumph International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
accounting work
Assistant General Accountant (Former Employee), Manila, philippinesJuly 18, 2014
this is where i experienced a lot specially in payroll cause so many people around as thousand of employees as this is a manufacturing company and an international company.
Nice small, independent company
Receptionist (Former Employee), Spring, TXMay 15, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, very calm atmosphere, enjoyed learning new things
Cons: very slow, and co-workers
I enjoyed working for this company. Sometimes the people I worked with weren't the nicest but I minded my own business and did what I needed to do, it was slow so sometimes I would just sit there, the management was nice and I enjoyed our hour long lunch breaks.
productive and stressful environment
store manager (Current Employee), GPMarch 18, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: long hours
receiving stock
management skills
good management
pleasant people to work with
stock take and hanger count
achieving budget
fun place
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Amsterdam, the NetherlandsJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: merchandise discount
Gained a lot of knowledge about high end intimate wear.
Great working with only women
Fast paced and exciting work environment.
Lingerie Tailoress (Current Employee), Cambridge, ENGNovember 23, 2013
Working at Triumph International is a pleasure. There is always things to do and the customers are always very interesting.
Fun and lovely place to work
Weekend Sales Assistant (Current Employee), CheltenhamOctober 15, 2013
A lovely store with lively and enthusiastic team, very sad that the store has to close due to lack of profitabilty
Good people to work with
Product Admin Co-ordinator (Current Employee), Montague Gardens, Cape TownMarch 1, 2013
Pros: i work half-days
Cons: our business relocated from epping to montague gardens, which makes my travelling time much longer than before.
No day here is quite like another as there are so many different parts that make up my job.
I have learnt to disregard people's bad moods, while taking their requests/instructions into account.
The management of the company aren't high and untouchable, but work and move among us, making them very accessible.
My co-workers are hardworking, and I believe – more... our department is the one that carries the ranges and the business in general.
The hardest part of my job is having to fit in everyone's needs (as I do work for many people) although I report to the Product Dept. Director.
The part of my job that I enjoy the most is when I get to start a new project, or just as I complete a task and get to handover the completed work. – less
Empresa a passar por um longo processo de Reestruturação.
Director Planeamento e Gestão de Stocks (Former Employee), Sacavém, P11October 12, 2014
As diferentes culturas, mercados com diferenças substanciais (PT em declino, Itália com enorme disseminação de clientes, ES dominado pelo Corte Inglês), as constantes viagens entre os 3 países, bem como o interminável processo de reestruturação tornavam o dia a dia num desafio constante.
Empresa Dinâmica
Analista de Recursos Humanos (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPSeptember 25, 2014
Aprendizado em todo setor de Recursos Humanos.
Dia a dia com ambiente favorável as atribuições
Colegas de trabalho com ótimo relacionamento
Parte mais difícil do trabalho: Empresa sem verba para implementação de melhorias
Parte mais agradável: oportunidade em expor idéias
ambiente lavorativo stimolante e con personale eccelente
addetta alle vendite (Former Employee), Modena, EMIDecember 11, 2013
Cons: nessuno
Le mie giornate lavorative si svolgevano a turnazione:
orario mattino dalle 9.00 alle 15.30
orario pomeridiano dalle 15.30 alle 22.00
Ho imparato il mestiere di addetta alle vendite,essendo stato il mio primo lavoro.
La gestione dell azienda era buona e con le colleghe di lavoro si era creato un buonissimo rapporto.
Empresa com bom ambiente de trabalho.
Analista de Qualidade Bilingue (Current Employee), Nova Friburgo, RJMay 2, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: precisa de uma melhora na comunicação interna e externa
A empresa tem um bom ambiente de trabalho, onde não há a necessidade de um intermediário para a comunicação entre qualquer funcionário e o diretor, trabalho em equipe e eficiente.
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
asistente administrativa (Former Employee), Carapachay,Buenos AiresNovember 14, 2012
Aprendi nuevas herramientas en lo que la parte administrativa,posibilidad de crecer (que debido al tema de las importacione se freno),ambiente de trabajo y colegas muy agradable.