Regular Part-time (3 days/week)
Triton Transport is a leading edge heavy haul company dedicated to providing a premium service to the oil & gas, mining and construction industries within Canada and the U.S. Triton Transport places a huge emphasis on its employees and strives to create an environment that is respectful and career oriented.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated and detail –oriented individual to fill a part-time Accounting/Administrative Assistant position. This position will be responsible for supporting accounts receivable and payable functions such as: posting payments, performing daily bank reconciliations and deposits, reconciling credit cards and posting accounts payable invoices. Other responsibilities may include reception relief and general administrative support such as filing, data entry, faxing and scanning documents.
- Post Secondary courses in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements
- Some experience using financial accounting information systems
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all areas of work
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
Triton Transport Ltd. offers competitive hourly wage, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply online and submit a cover letter and resume from our website http://www.tritontransport.com/careers/current-openings/. For more information please contact Julie Burgess, Manager of HR & Communications @ 1-800-616-7887 (260). This posting will remain active until the position has been filled.
We are committed to employment equity and we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Triton Transport is a leading edge heavy haul company dedicated to providing a premium service to the oil & gas, mining and construction...