Triton Logging Inc.
Triton is the world leader in the design and manufacture of underwater logging equipment, management of large-scale reservoir harvest projects and marketing of certified eco-wood products. Using its proprietary Sawfish™ and SHARC™ Underwater Harvester systems, Triton recovers standing forests flooded by dam reservoirs in a safe, economical and environmentally-friendly manner. Triton has harvest operations, offices and reservoir development teams active on three continents. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, CSRD - Ghana, Triton owns and operates a 25 year, 350,000 ha license to harvest submerged timber from Volta Lake, Ghana.
Triton is currently seeking a Controller to join its finance team. The Controller will report directly to the CFO and will be based in Victoria. The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Prepare comprehensive monthly reporting package which includes consolidated financial statements as well as entity and department level financial statements including budget to actual variance analysis
- Assist the CFO with the development and maintenance of budgets and forecasts
- Manage existing accounting software (Dynamics GP) and work with the CFO in the development and implementation of additional software and systems as required
- Take a leadership role in the identification of opportunities to reduce costs or enhance profit margins
- Coordinates annual audit of Triton’s consolidated financial statements, including liaison with foreign subsidiaries to ensure compliance with corporate and regional statutory requirements
- Responsible for all statutory filing requirements including income tax, commodity tax and global payroll tax filings
- Participate in the development of short and longer-term financial policies and objectives in conjunction with the CFO
- Recognized accounting designation plus a minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- Self directed problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in a high growth, complex, international business environment
- Experience in the design and implementation of financial and business processes and systems
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to hr(at)tritonlogging.com with ‘Controller’ in the subject line.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Triton is the world leader in the design and manufacture of underwater logging equipment, management of large-scale reservoir harvest...