Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company.
Triton Digital is looking for a Technical Support Representative to fill a permanent position within the Customer Support team. The chosen candidate will implement and support a wide range of Triton Digital business applications and services provided to their clients.
The required work schedule for this position is from 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Handle, analyze and resolve moderately complex questions and problems;
- Transfer issues to the appropriate person or next level of support as needed;
- Document and transmit any new client feature requests to sales and marketing departments;
- Create and modify our clients streaming stations;
- Maintain existing support documentation of hardware/software installations and upgrades;
- Administer and maintain the company’s support tracking system and produce reports as needed;
- Develop and maintain good client relationships;
- Enter data: creation and configuration of radio stations and their connected servers
- Be available for on call work, one week out of every 5 weeks (including weekend), to answer calls coming from our emergency line;
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- 3 to 5+ years experience in a technical support role;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environments;
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- Excellent spoken communication skills in English;
- Good spoken French;
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve problems;
- Excellent customer approach;
- Knowledge of Linux and RedHat environments is an asset;
- Digital audio and networking knowledge is an asset.
* Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...