Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. Your talent will help us in our continued success as well as help push us in new directions.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. Not everything is predetermined for you and the team; Agile is not just a buzzword for us.
We don't offer daily free breakfasts, bean bag chairs or an on-site laundry service, but we do have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Our foosball table, board games, fruit baskets, free coffee, summer barbecues on the roof will be sure to keep you relaxed and smiling. We don’t use Gantt charts, but we do use burn-down charts. We also do code reviews, unit tests, automated builds, iterations, retrospectives, stand up meetings and other stuff that matters to those concerned with code quality and continuous improvement.
We are looking for a Technical Lead for one of our Java development team. The candidate we are looking for will be talented and a good fit with our existing team. To fit in means to love working as part of a team, being at ease in a relaxed environment, and not expecting a process to take care of every situation. It also means being comfortable dealing with the Product Owner and the guys in QA. To be talented? This list will give you more insight into what we are looking for.
- Help out team members that might have less experience than you;
- Ensure solutions meet requirements, and are developed with a high standard of quality;
- Encourage your team to use the best practices we've identified as being important to us. This means using Crucible to participate in code reviews; use JUnit and Sonar to ensure code quality and test coverage; apply continuous integration with Jenkins; organize retrospectives; use Confluence to produce system documentation for our operations team and internal documentation;
- Through our efforts of continuous improvement, you'll propose and help implement solutions to help us grow and get better at what we do;
- Use JIRA and Greenhopper to track and report on the daily progress of the team's;
- Raise any red lights when they are identified;
- Work collaboratively with other development teams and the Quality Assurance, Product Management and Operations teams to deliver products that meet expectations; and
- The classical and vague "Any other task related to a Technical Lead’s job"…
- Have pragmatic outlook and more specifically, you don't like things like AbstractFactoryBeanSingletonFactoryAdaptor;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and agility in adapting and using them;
- Experience with iterative and incremental development;
- 8 years of experience developing Java applications;
- Experience coaching a small team of developers (3-5 members);
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate and the J2EE web specific api's (JSP, Servlet, JSTL, ...)
- Experience developing RESTful services and service-oriented architecture;
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and data modelling;
- Bilingual (French and English); and
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and passionate about technologies.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...