Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
Triton Digital is looking for a Solutions Specialist to join its sales support team. Reporting to the Solutions Director, the Solutions Specialist is the primary technical liaison for assessing clients’ needs during all stages of the sales cycle. The Solution Specialist will be responsible for handling new demand-side platform (DSP) and data-management platforms (DMP) integration using AppNexus SSP/PubMatic. The Solutions Specialist will also be responsible for making sure all integration aspects are covered for Publishers (Radio Broadcaster and/or Online Audio Pureplays) to properly make their audience available.
This position will require outstanding communication skills to maintain client attention on the current developments of the industry and more specifically on technical topics that would optimize the solution’s design.
- Handle new demand-side platform (DSP) and data-management platforms (DMP) integration using AppNexus SSP/PubMatic.
- Interface with Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Deployment and Support to define and review solutions
- Support the Sales organization with all technical questions related to Triton’s audio ad exchange and programmatic advertising.
- Participate in customer/partner meetings to gather technical and commercial requirements
- Map and define client requirements according to Triton’s product portfolio
- Capture new feature/improvement requests and follow up with Product Management
- Provide solution description and implementation documentation for integration in sales propositions and for proper handoff to Project Management
- Support the Legal team to ensure contracts reflect final solutions
- Support the Project Management team during delivery of solutions
- Provide internal training to other internal departments on new features/products
- Participate at trade shows and industry events
- 5 years + working experience in pre-sales/sales support or product management
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies (IP networks, mobiles)
- Familiarity with DSPs, DMPs, and RTB exchange
- Experience with [AppNexus SSP / PubMatic] an asset
- Knowledge of data segmentation providers (eXelate, BlueKai, etc.) an asset
- Knowledge of radio broadcasting industry and Internet streaming is an asset
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...