We are looking for a senior web front-end developer to join our development crew. Our team has no deep UI knowledge; you'll be responsible for becoming the UI champion by being directly involved with implementation as well as helping others who are less knowledgeable than you about the science of UI implementation. The candidate we are looking for will be talented and a good fit with our existing team. To fit in means to love working as part of a team, being at ease in a relaxed environment, and not expecting a process to take care of every situation. It also means being comfortable dealing with the Product Owner and the Q.A. Team. To be talented? This list will give you more insight into what we are looking for.
- Enjoy working with the different stakeholders to come up with solutions that meet web standards, are maintainable and cross-compatible;
- Will recommend technologies, as the UI expert, to be used and will be able to support them;
- Make good usage of CSS and use them for component layout and page flow instead of, say, tables;
- Are very geared on performance and lean page size and load times;
- Have experience integrating designs with different server technologies most notably JSP pages; and
- Not being an Artist, you will not have to create Art, design UI or do extensive Photoshop stuff. Of course, you still can participate in those activities but they are not you core responsibilities.
- As much experience as possible with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with CSS preprocessors;
- Experience with integrating designs with different server technologies such as Java and JSP;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and agility in adapting and using them;
- Experience with iterative and incremental development;
- Bilingual (French and English); and
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and passionate about technologies.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...