Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. Your talent will help us in our continued success as well as help push us in new directions.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company. We don’t use Gantt charts, but we do use burn-down charts. We also do code reviews, unit tests, automated builds, retrospectives, stand up meetings and other stuff that matters to those concerned with code quality and continuous improvement.
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join our development crew. The candidate we are looking for will be talented and a good fit with our existing team. To fit in means to love working as part of a team, being at ease in a relaxed environment, and not expecting a process to take care of every situation. It also means being comfortable dealing with the Product Owner and the Q.A. Team. To be talented? This list will give you more insight into what we are looking for.
- Ensure solutions meet requirements, and are developed with a high standard of quality;
- Use the best practices identified as being important to us. This means using Crucible to participate in code reviews; using JUnit and Sonar to ensure code quality and test coverage; applying continuous integration with Jenkins; organizing retrospectives; using Confluence to produce system documentation for our operations team and internal documentation;
- Through our efforts of continuous improvement, propose and help implement solutions to help us grow and get better at what we do;
- Use JIRA and Greenhopper to maintain a backlog and report on daily progress; Raise any red lights when they are identified;
- Work collaboratively with other development teams and the Quality Assurance, Product Management and Operations teams to deliver products that meet expectations; and
- Coach and assist less experienced team members;
- All other tasks as required
- 6-8 years of experience developing Java applications;
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate and the J2EE web specific api's (JSP, Servlet, JSTL, ...)
- Experience developing RESTful services and service-oriented architecture;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and agility in adapting and using them;
- Experience with iterative and incremental development;
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and data modelling;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and passionate about technologies.
- Have pragmatic outlook and more specifically, you don't like things like AbstractFactoryBeanSingletonFactoryAdaptor;
- Strong team player
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...