Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company.
Reporting to the Software Development Director, the Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the direction and supervision of the quality assurance team. The incumbent will participate in the development and implementation of process quality control and quality assurance. The candidate will also act as manager and must therefore perform tasks related to this type of position.
- Assign, supervise and validate the work done by the team members.
- Support, coach and evaluate team members.
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of the business process delivery solutions.
- Follow-up with leaders of other teams to ensure the integration of quality assurance in the development process.
- Participate in various meetings related to continuous improvement, project status and management.
- Ensure good communication between the QA department and other internal departments.
- Ensure that the QA team is up to date on industry best practices in quality assurance.
- 4 or more years of experience in team management with 7 years of experience in quality assurance control in applications with a user interface and back-end systems (databases, application servers, etc.);
- College degree in computer science, software testing or equivalent experience;
- Experience in performing BlackBox and WhiteBox test scenarios for user interfaces;
- Experience reading relational database data (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server);
- Methodical, thorough and detail-oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Ability to disseminate information and to mentor.
- Recognized (CSQA, CMSQ, ISQT) certification (an asset)
Only selected candidates will be contacted.