Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company.
We are looking for a PHP developer to join our professional services team. Reporting into the Customer Delivery Director, the candidate we are looking for will work in the web development team to realize Web management flux audio/video and advertising applications. Additional responsibilities include:
- Participate in the needs analysis process.
- Participate in daily meetings and keep team members informed about progress of the different projects
- Participate in the optimisation of work methods (methods, technologies, & tools)
- Support the project manager and other team members on technical aspects,
- Maintain and share technical knowledge with team members
- Document work during all stages of the projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must speak French and be based out of Montreal, QC
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented PHP 5.
- Development in frameworks like CakePhp, Zend.
- Design Patterns
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Php Unit testing)
- Good knowledge of optimization, website performance and caching (Memcache)
- Knowledge of different web servers (Apache)
- Experience with Web/Php Storm, SVN, GIT
- Capacity to adapt to technological changes
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in development of Java, JSP
- Knowledge of application servers - Tomcat, & Jetty
- Jira, Confluence
- Flash ActionScript 3.0, Flex 4.5, PureMVC
- CSS3, LESS
- Experience with streaming audio/video
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...