Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company.
Triton Digital is looking for a permanent Junior Systems Architect to join its development team. Reporting to the Engineering Director and working closely with the product management, development, and operations teams, the architect is responsible for the functional and technical architecture of software systems used to broadcast media on the Internet and manage ads placed in those medias.
- Work closely with the product management team to clearly understand business needs and translate them into functional and technical specifications
- Have an overall vision that includes business issues, the system and its components, as well as system operation constraints
- Creatively and pragmatically develop system modifications that meet business needs as efficiently as possible
- Draft and maintain architecture and functional specification documentation that identifies the components, their interrelations, dependencies, and constraints
- Develop solutions and manage data according to Company’s present and future needs
- Support the developers throughout the development process by ensuring the technical solutions meet functional specifications and are in line with system architecture and guidelines
- Work with operations team to incorporate operational efficiency considerations within the architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Four or more years of experience in software development
- One to two years in architecture development, an asset
- Advanced technical knowledge of programming, databases, and networking
- Proficiency with data and systems modeling tools and approaches
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems creatively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Experience in data management an asset
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Experience with Hadoop, Cassandra, Mysql, Oracle, MS-SQL, Linux, Shell scripting, Java is an asset.
- Strong team player.
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...