Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company.
We are looking for a permanent Implementation Specialist to join our implementation team. Reporting to the Solutions Director, the Implementation Specialist will be responsible for deploying Triton Digital’s solutions within customer environments (radio broadcasters).
This position will require outstanding communication skills and ability to personalize relationships and build rapport with clients.
The ideal candidate should have amazing customer service skills to ensure entire client satisfaction at every stage.
We are looking for “superstar” qualities. Are you known for your sense of initiative and creativity? Have you been told that your technical skills and your knowledge of new technologies are impressive? Are you often two steps ahead of the pack? As well, your ability to adapt to a changing environment is unmatched. If this is an accurate description of you, we want to hear from YOU!
What can we offer? We have competitive salaries, a benefit plan as well as a retirement program. We are a team of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to evolution. We live by our company values of Passion, Attitude, Talent, and Motivation! We are pirates on the cutting edge of technology, each applying our expertise to ensure our organization’s continued success. That’s why, when you walk through our office people are genuinely smiling… Triton Digital is a business you can truly be proud of.
- Deploy Triton Digital’s solutions (streaming, advertising, measurement) and ensure proper integration within client environments
- Perform Re-installs for clients that need rebuilds
- Work closely with Project Managers on the installation schedules and status reports
- Ensure proper handoff to Support team through implementation documentation and training
- Assist Support team with questions, issues, tickets that pertain to implementations.
- Background in managing Radio/Studio IT (required)
- Background in audio/video hardware and software (required)
- Background in managing IT (Microsoft Windows OS - Server and Desktop environments) (required)
- Ability to think outside the box to improve efficiency and effectiveness in processes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Visio
- Works well under pressure
- Background in support (asset)
- Background in managing network infrastructure (asset)
- Good written and verbal communication skills, English (required), other languages are an asset
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted.