Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
In order to meet its future strategic objectives, we are looking to expand and enrich its team of collaborators. Are you looking to immerse yourself in a dynamic environment surrounded by performance driven colleagues on the cutting edge of the latest technology?
Triton Digital wants to work with talented people like you; people interested in furthering their careers through the creation of new products and the development of new markets, people who want to work for a prestigious contender for world leadership in the field of digital streaming.
Triton Digital is looking for a Collection Agent to work within the Finance team. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Controller and will be responsible for the daily follow up of assigned accounts in order to collect and reconcile outstanding balances.
- Follow-up on overdue accounts by phone and email.
- Perform account receivable reconciliation as requested by the client or supervisor;
- Document communication with customers;
- Classify communications with customers in the appropriate directory;
- Prepare reports on follow-ups and account status;
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Bilingual (French, English)
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position or in a finance related customer service role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills (respectful, investigator, understanding, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Great versatility in adapting to changing situations
- Must possess a great sense of initiative
- Ability to work independently
- * Spoken Portuguese (an asset)
This is a permanent, full-time position with a 40 hour work week.
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...