Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success. We live by our company values of: Passion, Attitude, Talent and Motivation.
We have a work environment that is flexible and works for you. Benefits include competitive salaries, a benefits package as well as a retirement savings plan. There are also a few other perks such as fruits baskets, free coffee, a foosball table and even summer BBQs on the roof terrace. Our team consists of talented, passionate professionals that are committed to the evolution of our company.
Triton Digital is looking for an Assistant Controller for a permanent position within its Finance team. Reporting directly to the Controller, the Assistant Controller will be responsible for various financial analysis and the month end and year end closing processes.
- Review of daily recorded transactions to ensure proper accuracy and reliability of account records
- Manage the day to day account enquiries from the various account staff;
- Participate in the review of the current account procedures and make recommendations where improvements are needed;
- Identify any internal control flaws and participate in implementing corrective measures;
- Perform various account reconciliations as requested by the Controller;
- Perform month-end closing entries such as payroll, prepaid and capital asset amortization, accruals;
- Participate in the month-end closing process and produce related financial statements for the various entities in the group as well as the consolidate statement;
- Participate in the year-end closing process and produce related financial statements for the various entities in the group as well as the consolidate statement;
- Participate in the preparation of the audit package for the external auditors;
- Interact with external auditors in the completion of the annual audited financial statements;
- Participate in answering various enquiries from the different tax specialists hired by the Company (tax return both domestic and international, tax credits);
- Participate in the preparation and manage various governments filings as needed;
- Assist in the daily management of company finances (managing the various bank accounts, accounts receivable and payables, foreign exchange variation)
- Gain an in depth understanding of the Company’s various revenue streams and activities in order to participate in the implementation of new review procedures.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Accounting designation (CPA,CA);
- More than 3 years of pertinent experience;
- Fluent in both English and French;
- Strong Excel skills an asset;
- Knowledge of US GAAP an asset.
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...