Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients emerging from the television and print space. Our infrastructure, applications, and innovation are powering digital audience and revenue growth for clients around the globe. Our platform makes digital content extensible, personal, social, and profitable.
We began as a start-up and are now a growing company that is continuously committed to evolving and redefining ourselves. We have an exceptional team already in place, creating new and original products. We want to work with talented people who are dedicated to using their expertise towards our mutual success.
Administrative Assistant, HR department (Temporary, possibility of permanence)
Are you a professional, dynamic, positive and well spoken individual? Do you have at least three (3) years of administrative support experience? We are currently looking for an assistant who is proficient in French and English to work in our HR department. This is a temporary position, with a possibility of permanence for a person who demonstrates initiative, strong customer service skills and the right attitude. The ideal candidate will be eager, hardworking, dynamic, and have a great personality. The selected candidate will provide day to day administrative support to the HR Department to ensure the goals and objectives of the Department are met.
- Gather and maintain all documentation required by Law 90;
- Prepare and send internal communications;
- Provide ad hoc translation support;
- Monitor necessary follow up actions (example: probationary reviews);
- Assist in the coordination of various HR programs/processes, such as new employee orientation, payroll, training, etc.;
- Respond to various requests (policies, procedures, benefits, payroll);
- Compile various reports;
- Responsible for compiling, managing and keeping up-to-date personnel files;
- Prepare letters, forms and procedures;
- Assist in various stages of the recruitment process ;
- Provide support with the payroll process (reporting, filling and also being the back-up to the payroll specialist in her absence);
- Coordinate various company events and HR initiatives (Christmas, Halloween, BBQs, charity campaign, vaccination clinic, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications
- DEC or DEP in Administration;
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position;
- Bilingualism in French and English is essential (verbal and written);
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy/quality in work produced;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient with Excel;
- Ability to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision;
- Strong organization and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills and great attitude;
- Strong team-player;
- Professional and mature;
- Experience in translating English to French a strong asset;
- Experience in supporting a Payroll function a strong asset;
- Experience in recruitment or within an HR department an asset.
NB. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Triton Digital is the leading digital service provider to traditional and online radio with a rapidly expanding roster of media clients...