Tritech Group Ltd. – Langley, BC
Engineering and Construction in Water Infrastructure Systems
Tritech was established in 1989 to serve the growing need for a design and application specialist in the water and wastewater industry. Tritech designs, fabricates, installs, and services water and wastewater treatment systems for municipal governments and private industry throughout British Columbia and Alberta. We integrate the overall construction of facilities with mechanical and electrical systems specifically designed to meet customers' needs.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team. Requirements are as follows:
- Design of building mechanical systems. Includes HVAC design, odor control, plumbing, stairs and railings.
- Mechanical process equipment selection and layout. Pump selection, pipe selection and sizing, pipe supports and valve selection.
- Pipe spool design
- Metal fabrications, material selection, coatings and finishes, weld specification.
- Responsible for production of 3D models and manufacturing and construction drawings.
- Responsible for Mechanical Estimating for projects both in Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build delivery methods.
Education & Skills
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering and registered as a P.Eng. in British Columbia, is preferred.
- Mechanical Engineering or Technical Diploma with relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Over 5 years design responsibility experience with a company involved in engineering contracting preferably with municipal governmental agencies.
- Familiarity with water and wastewater processes is an asset.
- Experience working with engineering consultants.
- Field and project work experience.
- Primarily office and some construction site environments.
- A current valid Driver’s License is required.
Please email your resume and cover letter, as a PDF or Word document, prior to Oct 4th, 2013 and include “Mechanical Engineer” in the subject line.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard