Engineering and Construction in Water Infrastructure Systems
Tritech was established in 1989 to serve the growing need for a design and application specialist in the water and wastewater industry. Tritech designs, fabricates, installs, and services water and wastewater treatment systems for municipal governments and private industry throughout British Columbia and Alberta. We integrate the overall construction of facilities with mechanical and electrical systems specifically designed to meet customers' needs.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Site Project Manager to join our team and be an integral part of the BC Operations. Some of the requirements are as follows:
- Provides the technical skills and leadership needed to successfully manage the project and ensure that the work of the assigned personnel meet or exceed company standards. As a key participant in the relationship with the contractor, other contractors, company and client, the Site Project Manager has a further role as a coordinating manager and client interface. This role may, at times, require practical hands on physical work.
- Provides leadership and is responsible for, although not limited to: scheduling, planning, coordinating, supervising, assist in cost control, quality control and safety is consistent with policies and procedures, proper apprentice and/or other training and productivity of crews at the work site who install components of the project.
- Oversees the execution of the work, including quality and production, by ensuring that the crews work to job specifications and follow drawings. Review inspection reports and coordinating resolutions to deficiencies.
- Identifies and/or verifies that the work package, which includes all drawings, specs, standards, procedures, tools and materials required by the crews, are available and complete. Identifies needs and deficiencies in the plan/schedule and communicates these to the appropriate project representatives.
Education & Skills
- A four-year degree in a related field or equivalent training is required.
- Over 15 years of experience in senior management of a company involved in water/wastewater treatment of equivalent engineering contracting with municipal government agencies, with progressive responsibilities including project management and design. A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a senior supervisor/project manager role.
- Strong analytical and observational skills to organize, direct, budget, control and manage complex engineering projects.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with government contracting practices as well as technologies required in the water/wastewater treatment, engineering and construction industries in Canada.
- Strong practical engineering capabilities working within field and project work.
- Ability to communicate clearly on mechanical, electrical, and civil/structural topics.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer and related software application skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter, as a PDF or Word document, prior to September 20th, 2013 and include “Site Project Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.
Indeed - 13 months ago