Tritech was established in 1989 to serve the growing need for a design and application specialist in the water and wastewater industry. Tritech designs, fabricates, installs, and services water and wastewater treatment systems for municipal governments and private industry throughout British Columbia and Alberta. We integrate the overall construction of facilities with mechanical and electrical systems specifically designed to meet customers' needs.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Journeyman Industrial Electrician to join our team and be an integral part of the head office.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical components.
- Test equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage.
- Maintain, repair and test motors, generators and control systems.
- Troubleshoot industrial control systems and devices.
- Interpret electrical code specifications.
- Ability to read blueprints, schemas and drawings.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of a five year industrial electrician apprenticeship program.
- Trade certification is required.
- Minimum Level 1 First Aid training is required.
- Over five years.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with VFD controls and MCC’s.
Please email your resume and cover letter, as a PDF or Word document, prior to November 26th, 2012 and include “Journeyman Industrial Electrician” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.