Engineering and Construction in Water Infrastructure Systems
Tritech was established in 1989 to serve the growing need for a design and application specialist in the water and wastewater industry. Tritech designs, fabricates, installs, and services water and wastewater treatment systems for municipal governments and private industry throughout British Columbia and Alberta. We integrate the overall construction of facilities with mechanical and electrical systems specifically designed to meet customers' needs.
We are currently accepting resumes for an Engineering Manager to join our team and be an integral part of the head office. Some of the requirements are as follows:
- Responsible for the Engineering, Estimating, and Project Management of water and wastewater treatment facilities, both in Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build delivery methods.
- Develops and installs procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within the company.
- Reviews productivity and project timelines and budgets to determine progress towards company goals.
- Coordinates all necessary resources (including financial, staffing, sub-contractors, materials and equipment) to effectively perform assigned projects on time and under budget.
- Establishes policies and directs the efforts of the company in design fabrication and manufacturing of control panels, motor control centres, piping, etc.
Education & Skills
- B.Sc. in Engineering and registered as a P.Eng. in British Columbia and Alberta.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential for this position.
- Over 10 years experience in senior management of a company involved in water/wastewater treatment or equivalent engineering contracting with municipal governmental agencies, with progressive responsibilities including project management and design.
- Strong analytical and observational skills to organize, direct, budget, control and manage a complex engineering project.
- Proven team leader who can motivate and direct the Engineering Department.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with government contracting practices as well as technologies required in the water/wastewater treatment, engineering and construction industries.
- Strong practical engineering capabilities working within field and project work.
- Ability to communicate clearly on mechanical, electrical, and civil/structural topics.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Please email your resume and cover letter, as a PDF or Word document prior to April 8th, 2013 and include “Engineering Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.