Engineering and Construction in Water Infrastructure Systems
Tritech was established in 1989 to serve the growing need for a design and application specialist in the water and wastewater industry. Tritech designs, fabricates, installs, and services water and wastewater treatment systems for municipal governments and private industry throughout British Columbia and Alberta. We integrate the overall construction of facilities with mechanical and electrical systems specifically designed to meet customers' needs.
We are currently accepting resumes for a CAD Technician to join our team and be an integral part of the head office. Reporting to the Design Engineer, some of the requirements are as follows:
- Produce and review mechanical drawings and documents for scope, presentation and technical accuracy.
- Mechanical and construction design skills are required to produce accurate drawings.
- Provide CAD services for the engineering team.
- Requires strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Mechanical Engineering or Technical Diploma with relevant experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD with the ability to use 3D CAD software (eg: SolidWorks).
- Experience in an engineering environment, preferably in construction or water/wastewater treatment industries, would be considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly on technical and business topics in English, both written and verbal.
Please email your resume and cover letter, as a PDF or Word document, prior to June 14th, 2013 and include “CAD Technician” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants, however only those shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.
Founded in 1982 as a centre of excellence for providing investment casting products and services, today The Tritech Group has evolved into...