Triquest Services is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Overview: Reporting to the Business Manager, the AR Clerk will be responsible for invoicing in Excel and Sage Accounting (Simply).
- Work with Project Managers to obtain and understand customer billings required each month;
- Prepares invoices for customers in a timely fashion;
- Data enters invoice information into customer databases as required;
- Prepares invoicing packages to be mailed to customers to support invoices;
- Files and maintains and organizes system for invoice support;
- Works with collections to ensure timely receipt of payment;
- Duties as required
Company Profile: Triquest Services Ltd. is an electrical contracting company based in Calgary. Specialists in automation and controls, we serve small to large commercial, government, and industrial operations. From in‐house Design, Engineering, Control Panel manufacturing to on‐site installation and commissioning, Triquest Services can provide the solutions. This design‐build approach allows our company to tackle small and large scale Commercial, Industrial and Automation projects from start to finish.
Location: Calgary, AB
Job Type: Administrative Clerk
Required Education: High School
Required Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Employee Type: Full time
Industry Construction - Electrical Contracting
- Proven customer service skills, professionalism
- Mathematical aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting (Simply) required