A leading construction company is looking for a Financial Analyst, a newly created role. The Financial Analyst will be heavily involved in the operations analytics. He or she will conduct analysis on various balance sheet accounts as well as some budget/actual analysis. This person will support the sales and marketing team, as well as project managers.
- Responsible for preparing budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for assisting in the creation of the Sales Plan
- Conducting budget variances and making recommendations for improvements
- Train team members on new or enhanced operation procedures and efficiencies.
- Routinely analyze current processes to identify cost savings and increase efficiencies.
- Responsible for all other projects assigned by supervisors
- Minimum 3+ years in a Financial Analyst role
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administation
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-look-up),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ERP experience an asset.
- MBA is an asset
- CMA, CGA, CA designations considered an extreme asset
Indeed - 18 months ago