NOW Recruiting For: Sudbury
Since its inception more than 20 years ago, tripcentral.ca has become one of Canada’s largest and most established vacation distributors combining the best of the web and the best of the experienced travel agent. Now employing more than 150 staff across Canada, our business model combines an internet base, fully staffed call centre, and 24 store-front locations throughout Canada.
Tripcentral.ca is continuing to experience substantial growth because of its extensive marketing efforts and top-performing travel agents. If you want to reap the benefits of exceeding performance expectations, tripcentral.ca wants to talk to you.
Our in-house admin team is comprised of customer service reps, travel document quality controllers and even an airline ticketing department – freeing up your time to focus on what you do best…closing bookings!
- Generate revenue: meet established monthly and annual sales and revenue targets
- Sell: matching client needs to products; making recommendations; overcoming objections; closing the sale
- Interact with clients online as well as in person and on the phone to keep up with the evolving online customer shopping experience
- Work as a team player in a web-based and traditional work environment
- Follow up on existing and past enquiries to foster client relationships
- Sell a full range of products and destinations (cruise, air, package and FIT), including preferred suppliers, collection of professional fees and the selling of insurances
- Prepare complex itineraries with a mix of products
- Self-promote and build a client base via social media and customer relationship development
- Participate in on-going training and professional development
- Respond to administrative departments (accounting, customer service, ticketing, documentation) in a timely manner to ensure accuracy and service excellence
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, with an emphasis on building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Sales-oriented travel professionals
- Excellent communication skills based on a variety of mediums (in-store, phone, web)
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills
- High energy level
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Travel industry and personal international travel experience
- Solid working knowledge of GDS and advancements in technology
- Ability and willingness to work evening and weekend shifts
- Active participation in social media for self promotion
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written – other languages an asset
- Minimum post-secondary education
- Ability to travel
- TICO certification required
To find out more about our full-time, part-time and seasonal opportunities in other markets, visit our website at www.tripcentral.ca/jobs.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Since its inception more than 20 years ago, tripcentral.ca has become one of Canada’s largest and most established vacation...