Your experience in property administration or in a commercial real estate environment will be the foundation of your success as a Property Administrator with Triovest.
Reporting to the Director, Property Management, and based in our Saskatoon office, you will provide support for properties in the assigned portfolio. Self-motivated and adept at managing change, you will interface with various external service providers pertaining to accounts receivable, lease and compliance requirements, as well as maintain tenant files on an automated property management system. You will also play a key role, as Property Administrator, in facilitating continuous improvement in office systems and procedures, and ensuring an efficient, productive operating environment for our Saskatoon office.
As part of your varied duties as Property Administrator, you will:
- Develop and maintain an effective line of communication within the Property Management and Operations group and provide administrative support, as required.
- Develop and implement effective procedures for the continuous improvement of office operations, including cost/efficiency comparisons for services and supplies.
- Establish constructive relationships with internal and external customers, including suppliers, clients and associates, and liaising with various internal groups and departments at Triovest.
- Maintain tenant contact information, ordering keys and/or other equipment, and coordinate or assist with tenant building and appreciation events.
- Maintain and keep current Insurance Certification for Tenants and Contractors.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and quarterly reports.
- Process invoices for payment, including tenant charge-backs, complete deposit slips and follow up on arrears.
- Prepare monthly accrual listings.
- Maintain and update rent rolls, lease escalations, and electronic funds transfers (EFTs).
- Be responsible for accounts receivable.
- Prepare maintenance reconciliations and respond to maintenance concerns.
- Review stacking plans for accuracy, and maintain floor plans, area reconciliations, etc.
- Monitor and track utility accounts, and maintain property tax records and after-hours utility consumption.
- Ensure that parking records are accurate and stalls are leased.
- Provide reception relief, as required.
- Review Angus reports to ensure that tenant calls have been dealt with on a timely basis.
- Ensure that Major Expense Control (MEC) forms are up to date and card access records are current, and conduct semi-annual audits.
- Act as liaison for all technology (Blackberry, printer, fax, scanner, copier, telephone, local area network) and work with IT to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and materials for various meetings.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare travel entertainment expense statements, as required.
- Assist with information or requests from regional offices and field offices.
Success as a Property Administrator calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in property administration or a commercial real estate environment.
- Current licensing by the Provincial Commission to Practice Property Management within the Province of Saskatchewan, or willingness to complete the educational requirements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to cope with changing client needs, deliver successful results within the time frame, and work in a high-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation, professionalism and a cheerful, polite disposition.
- Eagerness to share ideas and always look for opportunities to improve our property management service.
At Triovest, your success is our success. As a fully integrated commercial real estate advisory company, we provide investment management services for income properties of $10 billion across Canada. As an employer of choice, we believe that the quality of our people connects directly with the quality of our work, and we place a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals, fostering an exciting work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
We welcome applications from individuals who share our core values of Integrity, Accountability, Agility and Teamwork, and who welcome the opportunity to operate in an environment of transparency and professionalism, learn from their experiences and search for continuous improvement, create value for clients, tenants, colleagues and shareholder, and work together to deliver service excellence.
If you are an experienced professional looking to share in the success of an industry leader, please click "Apply now" to send us your resume.
Indeed - 18 months ago