triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.

triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. Employee Reviews

Its a good place to start
Network Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 February 2018
Provide technical assistant to students and staffs.
Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolved hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
Assist with workstation administration and management set-up, configuration and support of workstation hardware and software.
Pros
Relaxed workplace
good campus
Legal instructor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 January 2018
Great energy, staff and campus director at Hamilton campus. Some company policies and head office issues get in the way. On campus things are great, but the head office and policy makers need to consult more with instructors to get a feel what its actually like working with students. They have many professionals with valuable feedback at their fingertips, they need to utilize that resource.
fun place to work as student
In-College Campus Network Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 November 2017
it was an offer from my college administration as an outstanding student to be part of their IT team and same time of studying I was able to implement all IT related concepts which I studying in action.
Web Technologies Intern
Net Web Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2017
For internship, you are given 2 projects to do (not told in which order to do them).

It is the type of challenge an intern would expect.

I wish upper management and lower management had better communication and organisation between them.

I was asked to do a project in one version of an application, and a week later told to do it in a newer version.

After coming close to finishing the first project, senior management said they wanted the second one done first so to stop and work on the other one. (Although this is not uncommon in many workplaces)
Pros
Lenient managers, flexible with hours
Cons
Boring environment, management not organised
Hands on learning
Computer/Network Installation Assistant volunteer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 August 2017
Currently a student at trios taking a information technology course, the on campus staff had some in house work that I was able to get paid for and suddenly I'm on a payroll.
Pros
reinforce my education
Productive and excellent knowledge
Student (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2017
When I get to class all of my fellow classmates are very welcoming and friendly and make learning fun. The teachers are great and they give you a good understanding of what they are teaching.
Pros
classes are only 5 hours a day
rewarding contribution to students
Business Instructor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 July 2017
Development and delivery of curriculum in business, Microsoft and soft skills training for students. Responsible for coaching and evaluation of students and creating positive learning environment
Amazing Learning Experience
College Admission Testing) Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2017
Trios College is a Great place to start working. They offered the opportunity to work while studying so as to gain hands on experience. The staff are incredible friendly and the teachers are very motivating and knowledgeable.
Pros
Extremely enjoyable environment
Top private college
Instructor and faculty head (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 April 2017
Great corporation, good benefits and room to excel & grow. Making a difference in the student's lives is worth every stressful moment of being a teacher.
Cons
Not always hours/courses to teach.
Fun second job.
College Instructor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Ontario8 February 2017
Excellent staff, friendly and always willing to help. I have worked here for three years and continue to grown and learn within my profession. Excellent employer and great managers.
Over all
NTA (Network Technical Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 February 2017
The Teaching staff is friendly,The Campus Director is highly organized, friendly and open to new suggestions. Overall a good learning experience......
Positive vibration workplace
Network Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Great People, Great Leadership and Management. Positive vibration workplace. The facility is great, the washroom is very clean, the rules is strict and well implemented.
Pros
BBQ party Always
College is great with part-time job opportunities
Network Analyst (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
College is great with part-time job opportunities.
Studying in TRIOS is a great learning experience, instructors are knowledgeable and management staff are pleasant to talk to.
trios College
Medical Office Assistant Trainee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2016
An amazing college, very comprehensive educational format, excellent instructors and great administrative support.

A great experience and a tremendous learning opportunity.
see below
Supply Chain Specialist Logistics - Diploma (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 August 2016
Trios is a school in which I spent 1 year studying - Supply Chain & Logistics.

Trios college is a school that I studied SC&L
Calm and friendly co-workers and staff
Network Technical Assistance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2016
Working for my college was a nice experience in getting to know how the technical equipment works at the campus. It's and easy and fun to-do job. Helping students and staff with technical issues and keeping in contact with the head office IT staff to ensure that all problems are fixed and resolved in a timely manner.
I very much enjoy my position with triOS College.
MOA Instructor (Current Employee) –  London, ON13 July 2016
I teach the MOA course in the am. Although I am very happy with my employment, there are not any opportunities in the near future for full time employment.
Pros
Exceptional staff/management
Cons
No opportunity for full time employment
Great place to learn some experience
Network Technician Administrator (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 July 2016
learned a lot of things helping our head office in Mississauga by doing onsite technical support. Its been quite the experience and Im glad all the triOS campuses offer this great opportunity to its students.
Trioss is educational productive and well experienced
PSW (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 February 2016
Trios college is educational and skill full the experience in Trios college allowed me to redirect the course of my life to a better future full of opportunities. At Trios, I was able to fulfill my dream of continuing education.
Pros
You learn a lot there
Cons
To much homework
INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 December 2015
Great place to work and help in motivating students in their chosen career. Management at all levels keeps everyone informed of the company goals and outlook.
Pros
Management from top down seems to keep everyone informed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2