Trinity Western University Employee Review

View all Trinity Western University reviews

High value in student success and support.
Part Time Faculty (Current Employee) –  Langley, British Columbia10 October 2012
TWU is a campus where people are respected, no matter what their position. There is a continual quest for quality education, programs, user satisfaction, as well as a quest for excellence in all areas.

Other Trinity Western University Employee Reviews

Nice person and partners meaningful experience
Member of Chinese Student Union (Former Employee) –  Union, ON30 January 2018
It was a meaningful experience that helps me practice how to help people solve conflicts and work with my partners. Although expected during an interaction, the conflict is sometimes allowed to escalate when it should not be the case. There are tried and tested ways of having a disagreement nicely or even preventing it right from the start. Avoidance is usually the best option as it saves time and energy. The five keys to having a civilized conflict are anticipation, prevention, identification, management, and resolution. Since these strategies are only technical nuances and the clash is real and actual, it takes practice to perfect these learned skills. As societies, we cannot avoid altercations. However, we can have those that are constructive and helpful to all parties involved.
Warm and welcoming nature of everyone in the office
Student Council ESLI member (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC18 December 2017
It was a fine load of work every day. Because it is a teacher assistant jod, I only had weekday work. I learned how to talk to people from different backgroud in English. The hardest part of the job is to communicate with everyone understood.