Trinity Manor at Stonebridge requires a Financial Controller to be the senior financial person in a new and exciting upscale retirement facility opening in the summer of 2014.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the establishment of financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. He or she will provide support and input for Trinity Manor at Stonebridge’s long-term financial planning and business procedures and shall be responsible for general accounting, accounts receivable, collection and payroll. The Financial Controller will also be responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance for all Trinity manor’s accounting and financial reporting structure.
The Financial Controller will also be part of the senior team and help develop the computer requirements that will be instrumental in the development of the Management Information Systems.
- CMA, CA or CGA
- Operational experience with management information systems, cost analysis and budget preparations
- Experience and knowledge of lean management techniques
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Experience in an environment with the elderly will be considered an asset
- Current(within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening
Trinity Manor at Stonebridge in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan offers competitive salary packages and an incredible work environment.
Interested applicants should send their resumes before March 7, 2014 and please view our website at www.trinitymanor.ca