Trinity Manor at Stonebridge is a Retirement Residence owned by the Catholic Health Ministry of Saskatchewan. It will offer Independent and Assisted Living accommodations in a vibrant, faith-filled and caring community. It is now seeking its first Executive Director.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime for a highly energetic, results orientated and custom focused leader. Reporting to Trinity Manor's Board of Directors, the Executive Director will be accountable for the management and overall success of Saskatoon’s newest Retirement Residence community.
The Executive Director will be knowledgeable of the Catholic Health Ministry of Saskatchewan's core values, including integrity and respect of all persons. The Executive Director's leadership style and decision making will be anchored in Trinity Manor’s customer/resident focus and commitment to excellence.
Applicants should possess the following combination of education, work experience and competencies:
* Experience and management of facilities/programs and/or organizations
* Sales experience
* Experience in the hospitality, or other service related fields
* Experience in assisted living and/or long-term care
* Passion for working with older adults
* Enthusiast approach in working with customer/residents, staff and community partners
* Known as a caring and compassionate leader
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
*Track record in managing multiple priorities
* Reputation as a creative problem solver and a person who possess excellent judgment and decision making skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities through the utilization of effective organizational and time management skills
* Completion of post-secondary education degree/diploma in a variety of settings will be considered preferably in business and/or human services area.
The successful applicant must be able to work flexible hours and be available to respond in off-duty hours to resident problems and emergencies.
Candidates should email a letter of application and resume in confidence by Tuesday, July 2, 2013 or mail to:
Trinity Manor at Stonebridge
#104 – 3502 Taylor St. E.,
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7H 5H9.
Trinity Manor at Stonebridge thanks all who express an interest in this position and advises only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All documents will be treated confidentially.