A positive work environment
Derrickhand (Current Employee) – Edmonton, AB – 13 March 2015
- 14 to 20 day shifts on a 12 hour work days
- learned how to operate heavy equipment, pump systems, drilling fluid conditioning, How to work well on a crew of 6 members, Leadership skills and team management.
- Great group of guys, positions are, driller, derrick hand, motorman, 2xroughnecks, lease hand
- Hardest part of the jog is being away from my family for long periods of time
- Most enjoyable part, the satisfaction of a hard days work and of course the pay check